The Nursery Of Tiny Tamas

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

cutiepuppy10

Reaction score
[SIZE=14pt]Welcome! The tamas below need homes.[/SIZE]

:furawatchi:

MARIA- This little darling was dropped off by the nursery door step one cold evening. No one knows who her owner was but we bet him/her was very mean to this little girl. Maria wants very much to find an owner. She likes people who feed her warm milk and feed her tiny cookies with smiley faces on them. Please adopt this tama and make her heart glow

:lol:

JEFFY- Jeffy was laying in an ally very very sick and nearly dead. Once I took him to the nursery the first words he said were, "Sorry" This nearly broke my heart and I quickly healed him and fed him until he was as plump as a pig. He used to be a brownish color. But he ate so many green apples that he turned green himself. This happy fellow would love someone to hug him and feed him green apples. So please adopt him!

:ph34r:

SARAH- It was the middle of winter when I saw in the newspaper a picture of a poor tama struggling through the snow. The newspaper said that this tama had been flying her plane across the sky when lightning had struck her plane and had made her crash miles away from her home. I pulled on my coat and hat and searched for Sarah all over town. Finnly I found her staring at a poster of an airplane in an ally. I took her to the nursery and bought her a little toy plane. Sarah wishes for an owner who will tickle her tummy and pretend to be an airplane once and a while

:)

SOPHIE- Sophie is the oldest of all the tamas in the nursery and she still hasn't found an owner. This poor little thing had a horrible owner who never fed her and kept her locked in the basement. When I heard about Sophie I rushed to the owner and asked for Sophie. They agreed to give me the starving tama and I took her back to the cozy nursery where she ate her fill. Now Sophie waits for that special someone to come through the door and choose her.

More coming soon...

Here you go: :)

:D : Ooh! Yay! Hi there! Do you have any cookies for me?

Please put Maria in your siggy. (If you want to)

[SIZE=14pt]STATUS[/SIZE]

Maria's status:

Hunger: 4/5

Happy: 5/5

Sleep: 5/5

Stress: 3/5

Helpful Hints:

To help your tama not be stressed play with it.

Make sure to put your tama to bed now and then.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello you tiny little thing~You look soo adorable~~*Pushes a plate of aerpoplane shaped cookies to Sarah* Here you go dear little thing~Here's a little towel my mom nitted just for you~There's even earoplanes with you sitting on itYou must be tired~Come on~I'll give you a nice bath and tuck you into a nice fluffy bed :rolleyes:

P.S.:I love cutey little things like Sarah

Sarah's status:

Hunger: 5/5

Stress: 5/5

Wow. Your doing a great job taking care of your little tama! Don't forget, you can adopt more.

Yay~I would like Sophie :kuribotchi: too please ^^ Oooh you poor Sophie....the basement's so cold that even your hands are going to turn into popsicles!here's a lovely little towel just for you~You're soo cute~

Good morning Sarah ;) !!Here's your breakfast~fried eggs and fries~oh and here's Sophie who's going to be your new friend~

Tama status:

JEFFY:

Hunger: 2/5

Happy: 4/5

Stress: 5/5

SOPHIE:

Hunger: 4/5

Sleep: 4/5

Stress: 3/5

SARAH:

Hunger: 5/5

Happy: 3/5

Stress: 4/5

[SIZE=21pt]NEW TAMAS!!!!!![/SIZE]

:unsure: Izzy (Boy)

:ichigotchi: Wishy (Girl)

B) Coconut (Girl)

:gozarutchi: Ying (Boy)

Morning Sarah and Sophie~

Here's some breakfast in bed for you two~ I just bough*t* ****a gigantic p*la*y*h*o*u*s*e *a*n*d *a* *t*oy**c*he*st** ***f*or* y**o*u** *gi*r*l*s **to* *ha*ve* *fu*n* w*it*h**~***********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************play **a*l*l* *you w*an*t* g*i*rl**s***~***********************my* ****c*ou*sin*'*zs*******************************k*ill*in*g* m*e *p*r*es*si*n*g *a*ll** **t*h*i*s*** *****s*t**ar*s***ha*v*e s*ome *fu*n* g*i*rl*s***~***R*eme*m*b*er* *e*a*t* *t*he* ************e*a*e*ro*p*la*n*w*e* s*h*ap*e*d *c*oo*k*i*e*s* *.**,**Sar*a*h***~********************************************************and the* *w*a*f*f*le*s* *i *l*e*ft* *f*o*r *yo*u **g*ir*l***and **e*x*cu*s*e *me.*.*i**'l*l* *si*gn* *up* *for **an*ge*r *mana*ge*ment *cla*s*s**e*s**.*****......**.*..***9*****

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back