The Nyran Fields

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mew0099

Reaction score
"Oh dear, seems you had a rough going there," He said to me, in a dark and silent room.

"Do you want to try again? In a new life, with new people?"

"Yes, sir, please." I had said.

"Try again this time, but try not to perish again, alright?"

Welcome to The Nyrian Fields.

4e9e7a72378de.jpg

You are reborn, reincarnated, into.. a dragon!

But immediately as you open your eyes, you are surrounded by an assortment of mythical beings, from faeries to elves, from griffins to mermaids! They tell you an evil empire called 'The Denter' has taken over their kingdom and is forcing them to do awful things. You need to help them somehow!

- RULES

> I'll make this rule simple; obey TT and basic RP rules, no Sue/Stu dragons [ie. very strong, very intelligent, rainbow coloured etc.].

> Feel free to add a picture in 'Appearance', but I'd prefer nothing too godly.

> Oh come on, please don't kill other dragons without their permission. At least drop them an accepted PM first.

> No more than 2 dragons. It just gets confusing after 3.

> At least a fair 3 sentences per post.

- FORM

Name: (You may put a last name, but it's not necessary.)

Type of Dragon: (ie. Water, Fire, Moon, etc.)

Personality:

Appearance: (This creator is really great!)

Attacks/Powers: (Please put 2 to 4 here.)

Other:

Name: Krystal

Type of Dragon: Ice

Personality: Krystal is coldhearted when it comes to battle and disputes over territory or findings. She won't think twice before killing or injuring someone. She has serious trust issues, derived from her past life. She is a quiet killer, hiding in the shadows and striking when you're not looking. She's sly and cunning, often being able to trick others quite easily. She becomes quite kind if you make a good impression on her and crack the hard outer shell of her personality. If you really earn her trust, you might get to know the REAL her.

Appearance:https://www.drawingnow.com/file/pic/gallery/92305.jpg

Attacks/Powers: She can freeze anything and everything. She can shoot ice shards. She can use arial/diving attacks.

Other:

Name: Sylvia

Type of Dragon: Earth

Personality: Shy but friendly,Tall and slim

Appearance:

Attacks/Powers:Her tear can heal a dieing plant,She can make things grow,She can heal the hurt and with a wack of her tail she can make the earth shoot out of the ground

Other:

((asdf-- forgot to add that 'I NEED TO APPROVE YOUR FORMS FIRST'. sorry guys ;n; ))

Noko - accepted.

TIO - Please spruce up your personality a tad more.. maybe a couple more sentences; take a look at Noko's. Declined for now. Sorry ;n;

Mine:

Name: Rilling

Type of Dragon: Water

Personality: Rilling is an innocent and timid dragon, but can ocassionally be very agressive if she needs to. She loves swimming and beautiful scenery, and loves to fly around to view fields of flowers and trees below her. She dislikes Fire Dragons. She can easily get along with others and likes to be with others, as she is scared of being alone. Hisses when frightened of another dragon.

Appearance: https://fc01.devianta...by_lunatteo.png

Attacks/Powers: Rilling can shoot jets of water from her mouth, she can buck like a horse with her powerful back legs, and she has retractible claws that she uses to scratch.

Other:

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back