The Old Nintendo System

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Memetchitamagotchi

Reaction score
Do you have the old nintendo system? It came out in the '80's. I have it; it's in my room. I like older games better than the new ones, I don't know why, but I still play the new games.

So, do you have it? Tell me what games you have.

My favorite games on it is Mystery Quest, Mario Bros, Super Mario Bros 2, Super Mario Bros 3, and Bubble Bobble. ;)

is it an old NES,SNES,NES or N64? I got a 64 and I have Donkey kong 64 its sooooo fun! I also got Super mario 64 its super fun. Sorry if I'm talking about the wrong system(s) ;)

It's called the Nintendo Entertainment System (NES), and yes I have one. I have many games for it. And you can still buy games for it on ebay. And used games for it at GameStop. The used ones at gamestop are so cheap! $1.00!

I have Mario Bros. Toobin, some kinda spacey shooty game..., Ice Hockey, We used to have A Link To The Past, and many others. But I can't think of what thier called. xP

My family owns a GBA color. We used to have a '64 and an original NES.

If you're also talking about the games, we have some old ones, but there's too many to list But...

BIRD HUNTERS :D

Cecib :D

Ya. it's the NES (nintendo entertainment system) I have Mario brothers, Mario brothers 3, Harlem Globetrotters, and Duck hunt.

Ohhhh!!! I have duck hunt too!!!

And everyone, could you just talk about the NES. I don't want this topic to be removed, thanks. :p

So... like I said mines in my room. I play it alot, but I think I play my gamecube more. (cuz the gamecube is in my room too)

I have one

Games I own:

Mario 1/Duck Hunt (2 in 1, looking for a zapper)

Urban Champion

Contra

Top Gun

Punch-Out (Mr. Dream version)

Days of Thunder

Side Pocket

Pin*Bot

Gyruss

Castlevania 3: Dracula's Curse

NARC

Mario 1 (single cart)

Millipede