The other version of Tamagotchi

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel that Bandai should not have made so many versons of Tamagotchi before the 5. They are all the same apart from little changes, but the 5 is original. Does anyone else feel the same as me?
(Please make sure you dont argue or start a flame-war.)

~*Danni~*
(Sorry, I just HAD to edit your writing thing!!!)

I don't know.... because I like all of the versions, but I think that Version 1 and 2 would be my favourites. Why? Because I owned some.... before they all broke. And they were so simplistic.... so complicating and hard to get items....

In the V3 and beyond, they sort of make it so EASY. You get like 400 or 500 points per game, and as if that's not enough, YOU GET TO GO TO TAMATOWN TO EARN MORE!

It makes it too easy, and then the Tamagotchis get quite boring after a while.

Last edited by a moderator:
They should have made the familitchi a different type of tamagotchi. And then make other versions off of that.

I did after a week, and now it is so fun. I like the things you can do, and also all the characters.

They should have made the familitchi a separate version of tamagotchi. Just like there are other kinds of tamagotchis like anglegotchis, and other stuff. It should not be called, tamagotchi version 5 familitchi, it should just be called familitchi, and make other versions off of that. New features like: expand the family, and other new features every version. That would be so cool :]
I tottaly agree, i dont have the v5 yet but i am getting it soon (3 weeks at most)

But it should be a different type of tamagotchi not gust version 5.

although it seens so awesome to me that they made a family one so i am still going to buy it.

I like the tamagotchi's before the version 5 including the version 5.

Everyone is different in alot of ways!

the only one that was very similar was the version 4 and version 4.5!

and still they had a difference between characters and jobs ect...

if you compare the oldest, the version one, and the newest, the version 5, then you can really tell the differences and better qualities on one or the other. :mellow:

Tamacrazy - Yeah I know. I like all Tamas though, but in the direct view of actually LOVING YOUR TAMA - I do love it.

Medicham12 - Yeah, I definitely agree! I already have some ideas for characters, too.... I had already thought of that.... But sadly I forgot about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back