-The Outsiders- Chapter 1

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tamabebe12

Reaction score
I fold my arms and look over at Kat, he Butterflytchi. As usual, she's surrounded by a sea of Tamagotchis. Practically everyone loves her. Tara taps me on the shoulder to get my attention.

"Why do you bother looking over there?" she says. The scare on her lip seems less visible than before.

"I dunno," I say, lowering my head, "I wanna see if she'll come over here. Then I can punch her!"

The bell rings once again, and Tara, Angie, and I go back into the school. Heh, school. What a waste of time. Or at least, according to Angie it is. Kay pushes through us, and I look at her wings as she's go by. I could swear that she spraypaints them; they're brighter and more neon-ish than any Butterflytchi I've ever seen. Tara cracks her knuckles in response.

"Oops! Did I run over gothic Angie, scary Tara, and stupid Lola?" Kat laughs and turns away.

"Oooh, I oughtta..." Angie mutters, wiping excess eyeliner from her right eye.

"Where do you get that?" I ask.

"I told tou...I use the pencil."

Tara runs her finger over her scar, probably wondering if that's what made her 'scary'. She told us what had happened, but I know that she thinking that if word got out to Kat, things would be so much worse, so she shrugs it off. Here's Tara's story: When she was a baby and a toddler, she was abused by her parents, so abused that the TamaBoard almost sent her to an egg on Earth. She turned into a Kutchipatch as a result. But her parents went to therapy and got help. Everything for Tara is different now.

We meander through the hall to our next class. 'I'll show them..the school. I'll show them what I can do,' I think. I put my head down again. I just wanted to get out of school. I hate it! It's so messed up. So boring. Tara always tries to make me feel better by saying, "Everybdy missed you!!" Huh. If everyone misses me, then up is down and down is up. See? No sense!

Just then Alex walks down the hall the other way, and I cant help but look back at him.

"Wake up! Wake up call to Lola!" Tara says, snapping her fingers infromt of me.

"He's a Young Mametchi...who are you kidding? He's a bi--" Angie says with a frown.

"Okay," Tara says. Thank god she stopped Angie. Around this school, teachers and such are strict and you get in big trouble for swaering.

"Thanks," I say. I'm a Young Mimitchi. So why doesn't he--or anyone, for that matter--like me?

Ch. 2--coming soon

Latest posts

Back