THE P A C K *

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Chloe helped Chenoa push NightPulse through the forest back to the main grounds.

Fang followed closely behind ready to step in if need be.

Kai followed after Chenoa, Chloe, and the rest of the group. Once they reached the camp and got him to the den he went to look at Chenoa and Chloe. "Should he rest now?" He asked, glancing back in the den to look at NightPulse.

Myra watched Moon struggle and gave him a nudge. "Please, stop." She said, exhaling as she looked at the den. Grabbing his scruff again she managed to mumble some words, "This may hurt." She said, before dragging him into the back of the den. She dropped his scruff and looked at him, "If it hurt, I'm sorry." She said, sitting back down. "I thought it would keep you warmer," she said with a shrug. Suddenly she watched the pack pull an must-be new member of the pack into the den. He was injured. She looked up, "What happened?" She asked, giving a soft, gentle bark at the others.

Last edited by a moderator:
Moon gave a light sigh of pain, but looked up. "Thank you." He whispered, turning his attention to the others, frowning seeing as he wasn't the only injured. He waited for Myra's question to be answered, as she had already asked his question.

Chenoa said, "Yes, he probably should. It would be best, seeing as he's lost quite a bit of blood, and because he was in a skirmish earlier." She then sat at the entrance to the den and gave a soft sigh, then looked up at the sky with contentment. Yes, the day had been quite stressful, but overall she was very pleased to be around other wolves. She looked over at Chloe, Fang, and Kai and smiled at them, then shook out her fur and trotted away into the woods. As she wandered away, she started howling, a full sound, clearly expressing the happiness that she was feeling. The sounds of her howling cut through the forest, soaring higher into the canopy.

Sorry about the double post!

Last edited by a moderator:
"...thank you..." NightPulse barked as he got himself comfy, suddenly over the other side of the camp, he saw Moon and Myra chatting to eachother, NightPulse looked at Moon's leg and could easily tell that he wasn't the only injured wolf in the camp... *Meanwhile back at the rival camp* ;)

"...tonight, my minions... Tonight... We will be VICTORIOUS!!!!" Announced... Neo-gen, as the sound of various different animals, laughed in excitement, Neo-gen, gathered all his weapons, and his minions, and they all starting marching north... To where the Pack was... Neo-gen, let out a deafening Howl, to let the Pack know he was coming... As his shiny Robotic eye surged focused only on straight ahead of him....*Back in Pack*

"Kai, Kai!!!! Is he gonna be okay? Y'know NightPulse... I'm really worried... And thank you Chenoa, and Chloe for the operation!!!

*in the den*

"So..." NightPulse was bored and so started a conversation with Myra and Moon, "what happened to you?..."

Starberry thanked Chloe and Fang for saving NightPulse. "You guys did great"She said and started to look for Cheno. She found her howling happily in the woods."Thanks for saving NightPulse"She said then smiled. She then walked away and saw an injured wolf in the den. Myra was draging him. "Myra"She said slowly. "That wolf is badly injured and who is he"She said.

Myra glanced up to look at Starberry, and then to NightPulse, seeing as how everyone else already left. She shrugged, "Oh, him? He's just some random wolf I decided to bring into territory. Don't ask me why," she said, a sarcastic tone in her voice. She gave a light sigh before giving a real response, "This is Moon, I found him all injured on my way back to camp, so I decided to bring him along. I'm pretty sure Kai's already accepted him into the pack," Myra noted, looking over to NightPulse. "I actually don't know that." She said, taking a step away from Moon to talk to him better. She sat back down before speaking, "So, Moon, what happened?" She looked over to Starberry, "It might be best to know what happened before you try and help him, or you can help him while he's telling his story." She suggested.

Kai nodded, watching Chenoa trot off into the woods. He noticed Myra dealing with Moon and saw Starberry go in to help. So he went and trotted over to Chloe and RipJaw. "You did a great job," He complimented, giving her a soft, friendly bark. Kai looked at RipJaw and nodded, "I know how Neo-Gen is. We'll have to keep watch to make sure he doesn't try to attack anything or anyone. There's no reasoning with Neo-Gen, if you see him, run away from the pack to lead him off or call for help... and we'll have to fight." He said, his voice low and hoarse.

Moon growled at the mention of Neo-Gen, and looked down, sighing a bit. "Where to begin..." he thought for a second. "I was the guardian of my pack, I watched over them nightly and made sure they were safe. I hunted for them, did everything. One night, it seemed quiet enough so I went to go hunting. That's when Neo-Gen and his pack killed mine. I got injured while hunting, and then Myra found me."

Chloe blushed, as much as a wolf could, and smiled happily at the Alfa. "Just glad I could be of some help." She sighed and wagged her tail, the sound of Chenoa's howl resonating softly thought the air. Chloe glanced at Kai and grinned before throwing her head back with a howl of her own. The moon shown overhead, full and round as its shadow cast downward over the pack. Fang followed suit, his own howl harmonizing his sister's.

Starberry lisened to Moons story. She never heard of Neo-gen, but he must be dangerious. She whached Chloe and Fang howl happily. Chloe could like Kai all she wanted she did not care. She howled too trying to mimic Chloe and Fangs sound. She had a higher sound. "Oops"She said smiling then laughed. She was very happy.

Chenoa stopped as she heard howling in response to her own, her eyes staring ahead, and then closing. She wasn't alone anymore. She could howl all she wanted, and there would be someone to be there to howl along with her. She continued howling, a melody of contentment, and started to wander back to the rest of the pack. When she arrived, she gave a smile to Chloe, Fang, and Starberry. "Hearing the sound of others howling with me... it has made me very happy. Thank you." She tilted her head and wagged her tail before sitting down and looking at Fang. She'd not really been around male wolves in a while. She wasn't sure how to act around them. She assumed being herself would be the best option.

Fang grinned at the female. She was definitely one of the most attractive she-wolves he had ever seen. "You have a beautiful voice," he complimented and wagged his tail. Fang's crystal black eyes reflected the moonlight and seemed to almost glow as his dark fur blended in with the night. There was a soft breeze in the air, the cool air flowing freely though his coat. An euphoric shiver ran down Fang's spine and he smiled, feeling high on life.

Starberry smiled at Chenoa then walked outside the cave. She looked at the night with many stars. The stars were embers in the sky glowing like mad. She could make out a bear constillation. It suddenly became very cold. The wind was blowing fast, and there were tips of ice on the grass.Starberry walked back in the cave. She saw Chenoa sitting by Fang. She mouthed to him Good luck. She smiled to him then sat down. The cave floor was cold. She felt all warm inside and had not had this feeling for a long time.

Chenoa smiled at Fang and shook her head quickly, letting her fur fluff up to hide her embarrassment. Her face felt warm, a sensation she wasn't used to. She found Fang very attractive, with his dark coat and eyes. Back home, nobody really had dark fur or eyes. It would be too much of a contrast against their environment, which would hinder their ability to hunt. "Thanks," she said to Fang, clearing her throat nervously, trying to avoid meeting his dark eyes with her blue ones. He was very nice, and attractive, but she was afraid of becoming attached to anyone. She was used to being alone.

"You did a fantastic job with NightPulse. You and my sister make a great team." Fang continued to smile, his tail whipping back and fourth against the earth where he sat. He brought his back paw up to his ear and scratched it a bit, trying to the relieve the discomfort of the breeze blowing against the sensitive hair in the area.

Chenoa barked happily and said, "Well, that's very kind of you to say. Your sister is a natural born leader, though, so most of the credit should go with her." She chuckled softly, then looked over at Fang and watched him scratch his ear. Catching herself staring, she blushed and looked away, staring intently at the ground. As the breeze whipped her fur, she shivered slightly, then shook herself to try and warm up a bit. "So... where are you from?" She asked quietly, still not moving her eyes.

Starberry let the two alone and walked outside. She saw the wind brush up against her fur. She looked in the food pile to find nothing and walked back in the cave. She was very tired and layed down at the other side of the cave. Chenoa and Fang were having a conversation,but instead of evesdropping like Starberry would normally do she started to lick her paws. They were dirty as every with dirt and dry blood from NightPulse.

Fang sighed, memories of the brutal ambush flooding into his mind. "Chloe and I came from a pack far west from here. We were ambushed by our rivals and they slaughtered everyone. Chloe and I barely managed to get away." He paused a moment, looking to Chenoa for her reaction. "We traveled many weeks and managed to find this place. Kai was kind enough to let us in." Fang smiled and glanced at the Alfa sitting near his sister before averting his gaze back the Chenoa. He caught himself staring at the female and blinked, an invisible blush flushing his cheeks.

Upon hearing the Fang and Chloe's pack had been completely obliterated, her eyes grew wide with shock, and she shook her head sadly. "I'm very sorry to hear that," she told him, moving and pressing her nose against his shoulder, her way of showing endearment and sympathy. "I am glad you found your way here. Just as I am glad to have found my way here." She looked up at him and smiled. "It must have been very hard, just you and your sister. But at least you had each other, and in the end, that's what matters." She moved a bit closer to him before deciding to tell him her story. "My pack was fa to the north, in the snowy mountains. When I was very young, I was the runt of the pack, and I wasn't very fast pr very strong. So when it came time for my siblings and I to hunt, I was unable to find or kill anything. So the pack decided it would be best to go on without me, because I wouldn't benefit the group. So I struck out on my own, and eventually found my way here."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back