THE P A C K *

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
NightPulses ears suddenly pricked up... He'd heard something "... They're coming.... Neo-Gen, and his followers... They're on there way here..." "Are you sure NightPulse?!" Asked Ripjaw slightly concerned NightPulse was hearing things, but, he'd never been wrong in the past, so she suddenly got everyone to prepare things to fight, "he's... Really coming isn't he?..." Yes... I've got... To fight... Everyone was concerned for NightPulse and his health and a few wolves tried to settle him down...

Starberry was listing closley. She saw NightPulse start to stand. "NightPulse you are in no condition to do this"She said as she walked over to NightPulse. He did seem concerned that Neo-gen was coming."Here I will check if he is here"She said and nodded at NightPulse. She could check I mean he probally was not near the pack thought Starberry. She walked in the woods and saw the wind blow. Little birds were chirping in their nest in a nearby tree. The mama bird was big and tall with red wings. She saw the wind blow the grass. Everything seemed to be peaceful. But then when she turned around a strong bold wolf with other wolves around him. He looked angry and growled at Starberry. She looked at him with big eyes with fright and ran. She turned at each tree pushing her back lower to the ground. The birds in the nest chirped louder filling Starberries ears along with howls of anger. She turned at one last tree and saw the pack. She wanted to hit herslef. She led Neo-gen and his followeres right to the pack. When did I become so stupid!

Last edited by a moderator:
Kai gave responses to the conversation however his ears suddenly shot up and he gave a low growl. The smell was so familiar, Neo-Gen. He was about to let out a howl, to call his members back, but then he second guessed the thought - hearing a howl might just make Neo-Gen and his crew travel faster. He gave a low bark to the wolves in the den, "Protect NightPulse and Moon. They're injured and won't be able to fight." Kai turned and sprinted off, his muscles tensed as he searched for Chloe, Fang, and Chenoa. Upon finding them he proceeded to fill them in. "Neo-Gen is approaching, I can smell him. Him and his pack. Return to the camp immediately." Kai ordered, turning on his heel to run back. He gave the other wolves some orders before padding into the den to talk to Myra. "I need you to protect these two. Ward off any wolves that try to attack the den, okay?" He said, his glance on the exit. He suddenly gave a growl, Starberry! He hadn't found her. Running at her scent, Kai was finally able to find her. "Starberry," he whispered, his voice sharp and quick, "Return to camp with me." He said, giving her a nudge.

Starberry was alarmed at Kai. When he nudged her she jumped."Hes coming"She told Kai with tears in her eyes. She ran back to camp with Kai as fast as she could. She didnt know what to do. They were under attack. Some would probally die. She heard rustling in the woods. She could almost make out Neo-Gen.

Fang couldn't help but smile warmly as Chenoa touched him. The tender gesture brought a blissful warmth to his heart and he blushed underneath his dark fur. Before he could utter a response Kai approached suddenly and told them the news. They were under attack. No, not again Fang thought, a surge of fear coursing through him as the gorey memories ran through his mind. He looked at Chenoa and stood immediately, his adrenaline pumping.

Chloe made a beeline for them, the siblings standing ready for their orders.

Chenoa looked at Fang and shook her head slowly. "Fang... all will be well. You must believe that," she murmured softly, looking down at the ground. "I believe in you, and Chloe, and Kai, and all of us. We must not lose heart now, or we will never succeed." She looked up at Fang with fierce determination in her eyes. "I did not fight for my life just to lose it when I've found something to believe in. I won't let Neo-Gen, or anyone else, for that matter, take my life without my permission." She puffed up bravely, and even though she liked to avoid conflict, she knew that sometimes, a wolf had to put their life on the line for those they care about. "If... when we survive this, I want to get to know you better." She licked his cheek, then trotted forward, to scope out the incoming threat.

Slowly... Neo-gen entered the den... "Ha! So if it isn't my old buddy NightPulse!, how ya been NightPulse?... Me? Not so good... Especially after you CHUCKED ME INTO A VOLCANO!... "...you know... That, THAT never happened... You betrayed us... You tried to kill me!..." Muttered NightPulse, rage building inside him, "I suppose I'll start with... YOU" Neo-gen replied as he focused his robotic, metallic eye on Kai, slowly, he walked towards him, teeth showing and growling..."Don't you touch him!!!" RipJaw had suddenly burst out of a tree and pounced Neo-gen... This was the Pack's opportunities... But there was still Neo-gens friends to deal with aswell....

Starberry was standing next to Chenoa. She looked in her eyes and found not fear but something else. She saw Neo-Gen look at Kai and her musles tensed.

Myra snapped at Neo-Gen when he entered the den, her fur bristling up as she watched him attempt to attack Kai. She turned to glance at NightPulse and Moon for a quick moment. "You two okay?" She asked, her stance showing defense - her ability and willingness to fight.

Kai looked at Neo-Gen, "Neo-Gen, we don't have to fight," he said, holding himself back from bearing teeth. "Just leave." Suddenly, RipJaw came from no where, pouncing on Neo-Gen, and the rest of Neo-Gen's pack took this as the cue to attack. Kai let out a bark, giving his own pack members their cue to fight back. Kai knew that if they took out Neo-Gen, the other wolves would probably leave, or just not be as much as a hassle as Neo-Gen. He turned to fight with RipJaw, lunging at Neo-Gen's non-robotic side with bared teeth.

Last edited by a moderator:
Starberry saw as another wolf in the pack got close to her. He growled at her with crazyness in his eyes. She heard Kai howl to cue them to attack. She did not want to attack. She wanted to go to the cave and pretend the wolves were not there. The wolf jumped at her biting her paw. She wimpered the jumped to attack him. He slide trying to escape but was too slow. She bit into his back and he howled in pain. Blood was pouring from the wound. He flew to the ground like a sack of rice. He was howling in pain and somthing else. He was signiling Neo-gen to fight Starberry to kill. When Neo-gen saw him on the ground his face registered anger. He grouled loudly at her then ran right at her

Name: Chrissy

Appearance: Chrissy is an everyday dose of adorable and energy . . . . And fur. Lots and lots of fuzzy whiteness. From a bird's eye view she might appear to be a giant walking cotton ball or the head of a very fluffy dandilion. She has a small black nose centered between two large dark blue eyes.

Personality: She is like most puppies; carefree, energetic, and playful as can be. Everyone she meets is immediately her best friend and new potential playmate. She really does not know how to take care of herself, seeing as she is only 3 months old. She's still in the process of learning necessary life skills like hunting, pouncing, stalking, and even growling. She can be quite clumsy, sometimes tripping over her paws or running into things if something catches her eye.

Brief History: Chrissy is a an orphan from a nearby pack who has wondered away. It's every dog for himself in this pack. No one ever really paid attention to her or even really cared if she was around. Most saw her as a bother so she probably will not be missed.

Skills: None yet

Kin: No family

Other Information: She is in need of a caretaker

White-Wolf-Pup-wolves-7570936-640-480.jpg

Last edited:
Chloe and Fang rushed into the mass of wolves hurdling towards their pack. With a snarl Fang collided with one of them and knocked him to the ground. The wolf growled underneath him and snapped up at him repeatedly but Fang had a weight advantage over the male and easily overpowered him. With a blood curdling roar Fang sank his teeth into the wolf's throat, his long fangs shattering the male's windpipe. The rival howled in pain as Fang kept his grip and violently shook his head, ripping his entire throat open. Blood poured from the wound as the wolf's eyes rolled back into his head, his body slumping lifelessly in Fang's jaws.

Chenoa rushed forward and attacked a she-wolf from the other pack, jumping on her easily due to her light weight and her small size. She pinned her down and snarled, "Don't move. If you know what's best for you, you will flee this place, and never return. I am giving you a rare chance to save your life. Do not waste it." Unfortunately, the she-wolf wanted to die rather than to run away from her pack, and she rolled over and scratched at Chenoa's chest. There was a small gash left, nothing too critical, but it still made quite an impact on Chenoa's mind. In response, she lunged downward and crushed the she-wolf's neck in her jaws, then tossed her aside. She panted, partially from adrenaline and partially from pain.

NightPulse had seen the whole see develop in front of his eyes, suddenly, he saw Neo-gen draw his attention to Starberry, thinking he didn't want another member of his pack to get hurt, he got up and pounced on Neo-gen, "Kai, Kai!!! You've got to go for the eye... The normal one... It's his ONLY weakness," as NightPulse tried to get the message over to Kai, he thought Neo-gen had heard the plan :eek: Neo-gen swerved in all directions, trying to shake of NightPulse, RipJaw and another wolf pinned down Neo-gen by his ears "do it Kai..." Muttered NightPulse urging Kai to take Neo-gens life... "Do it for your Pack"....

{{ Accepted, FireStar }}

Kai helped to fight with RipJaw, scratching at Neo-Gen. When Neo-Gen was pinned down, Kai had no intentions of not attacking. He immediately lunged at his eye, his jaw clamping on Neo-Gen's head. His teeth were covered in a weird substance, but he held on. He wasn't letting go until Neo-Gen stopped moving.

{{ I'm sorry, this is so short. I wanted to get something in quickly, since I'm busy atm. Once more, I'm sorry! }}

Starberry flew back. She glimsed away when Neo-Gen was dead. She looked alarmed but suprised at the same time. A burst of joy fluttered in Starberry. The other leaders of Neo-Gen whimpered then retreated to the woods. She looked over to Neo-Gen. He was surly dead. She smiled at Kai and said "We did it"She said smiling."Together"She added looking around at the pack. She looked around blood was everywhere. She only just noticed her arm was bleeding and looked over at Chenoa. She had a not so deep gash in her chest. She told the pack she would go get herbs to sooth some wounds. She walked off holding a leaf to her cut paw. She howled a high sweet howl. It was like children playing in a park. Full of happiness but cation. She walked around admiring the world. The chicks she saw a few days ago her bigger now and had bright red wings. They tweated and tooted. She colected some herbs that smelt like mint and peppermint. She slowly truged on back to the pack.

((I'll be more active this week due to spring break :) ))

Chenoa gave a loud sigh and slumped forward a bit, trying to keep her breathing even. While the gash wasn't large, it had gone deeper than she'd expected. She shouldn't have underestimated the smaller she-wolf, or at least she should have kept her defenses up. But it was too late to deal with that now, and she cringed as the wound stung and ached sharply. "Dear heavens," she breathed, looking at the carnage that surrounded the pack. "If only this sort of scenario didn't have to happen." She shook her head, then lowered herself to the ground with a groan. "She managed to get me..."

Crissy glanced out of the brambles at a group of wolves. She didn't know what to do. Crissy had been wanderingaround for days and the only thing she had eaten was a group of small plants.she was trying to figure out how to approach them. Finally she crept out of the holly bush where she had been hiding and said" Hi my name is Crissy ... ummm i was abandoned by another pack...... and i was wondering if you would take me in ..."Crissy tried to loook as cute as possible but wasn't exactly apealing at the moment. She had dirt between her paws, her fur was matted and the stench was overwelming. So instead she loked sad and and innocent. Then she said"can i join your pack? Please?"

Crissy glanced out of the brambles at a group of wolves. She didn't know what to do. Crissy had been wanderingaround for days and the only thing she had eaten was a group of small plants.she was trying to figure out how to approach them. Finally she crept out of the holly bush where she had been hiding and said" Hi my name is Crissy ... ummm i was abandoned by another pack...... and i was wondering if you would take me in ..."Crissy tried to loook as cute as possible but wasn't exactly apealing at the moment. She had dirt between her paws, her fur was matted and the stench was overwelming. So instead she loked sad and and innocent. Then she said"can i join your pack? Please?"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back