The Paint From The Tama-Tivity Kit

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ura Young Yattachi40

Reaction score
So I'm planning a mod to my Music Star. The only paint I have is the paint from a Tama-Tivity kit. So i'm wondering if it's safe or not.

~ ^_^ UYY40 ;) ~

Last edited by a moderator:
She means that if she paints it, it won't get trashed/broken/discusting/ec.

Well, if you have a old and broken tamagotchi, test the paint on that one first. If it destorys the tamagotchi or looks really bad, then don't use it.

I don't know, since I never bought a Tama-Tivity kit before, so the only thing I can tell you is to test it on another Tamagotchi first, or test it on a certan, unimportant part of your tamagotchi.

Hope this helped.

~Crystal

She means that if she paints it, it won't get trashed/broken/discusting/ec.
Well, if you have a old and broken tamagotchi, test the paint on that one first. If it destorys the tamagotchi or looks really bad, then don't use it.

I don't know, since I never bought a Tama-Tivity kit before, so the only thing I can tell you is to test it on another Tamagotchi first, or test it on a certan, unimportant part of your tamagotchi.

Hope this helped.

~Crystal
Thank you

P.S I'm a Boy

Just take the back of and try it on the inside of that! (By back i mean the thing u take off to put new batteries in)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back