The pawning avatar shop.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

sandragotchi

Reaction score
I am now taking any avatar request from June 25th to September 1st. Any orders between those dates I will make. I can

make anything you ask but I'm best with name requests (the simplest to make so you will get your order 2 minutes after I notice the post) I just finished making this avatar for my friend CLICK (Her boyfriends name is Brendan;]) Just let me know what you want and I'll get to it.

Sandra can you make me one were it say's I love Dalton with 2 stick figure's on it? And a heart :3~
Here you go. Hope you like it. =D

Anybody else?

Last edited by a moderator:
Can you make me one with a stick figure and a kitteh eating my foot with a message that says "Nomnomnom..."

Can you make me one with a stick figure and a kitteh eating my foot with a message that says "Nomnomnom..."
Here It Is.

I couldn't make the cat biting the foot so I made it tap it instead, is that okay?

Any more requests?

Can u make one that says Kitties paws or Kitties pwn? and with a kittie figure staring at its paws.

Nvm i just found out pwn sounds like pone xD. so make one that says:

wana save the earth but bikes to expensive? Run. U make energy and save money.

and like make a picture of some1 running.

Heh. Awesome avatars.

Can you make me one with a girl with headphones and it says 'Don't wanna be in love.'

Thanks!

I would like one.

A busy haired boy stick figure on the left

A blond girl stick figure on the right

Text: To bad he doesn't notice me

Background: Purple

Can you make me a stick figure girl wearing a pink shirt with long blonde hair holding hands with a stick figure boy with a dark green shirt and short blonde hair and can it say "I love Mitchell".

Edit:Can it have a heart too?

Can you make me a stick figure girl wearing a pink shirt with long blonde hair holding hands with a stick figure boy with a dark green shirt and short blonde hair and can it say "I love Mitchell".

Edit:Can it have a heart too?
I am working on your's now.

Enjoy.

cutiepuppy10 your's will be done in a moment. And, what color background would you like?

Can you make me an avater with a broken heart in the middle with words on the side of it saying: Life can brake sometimes.

Thanks!

Can you make a stick figure girl with long black hair with a pink dress. And the backround is pink. And the text shall be Pretty in Pink.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back