~The Pet Centre~

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

emmy299

Reaction score
Early that Tuesday morning, Zoria awoke gloomily. She flipped on her Gameboy, and saw Darkness, her eevee, walking around by himself and training. "Swift...Swift..." She heard him chanting. "Darkness!" She demanded, checking the young eevee's stats. He had gained two levels, and his swift was almost gone. "Come on, your low on HP, lets get you to the pokemon centre. Return!" A red light flashed on the screen and darkness was gone.

Zoria manipulated the little character to the pokemon centre, and gave Darkness to the nurse. She watched as Darkness was layed on a bed, sleeping soundly. They gave him PP Restores when he woke up, and cleaned the few wounds he had from the Miltanks and Magnemites. Washed and brushed his dark-brown fur, and voilla. Darkness padded his way through the Pokemon Centre. He walked out, side-by-side with Zoria. "Did you know," Said Darkness. "You can come in here and play as Zoria... in here, mum!"

"Awesome!" Zoria searched, and found it. Flash, and... she was in the Johto reigon. She patted Darkness on the head and continued on. It was early, and the drops of dew were still on the leaves. Walking through the stop-station, She stopped at the Guard, whom was standing beside the door. "Whats up?" She asked. "The Bug-Catching Contest is today." He said. "Since you are a first-timer, you can have two pokemon."

"Gee, thanks!"

"You can only bring your Eevee with you, though." He said. Zoria nodded. "Ready, Darkness?"

"Yeah!" Darkness's fur glowed in the rising sunlight.

"Good luck! You have 20 minutes."

Zoria stepped out, many people were there. Darkness looked at her expectantly as she neared the grass. Around she went... A Caterpie, it appeared to be REALLY high leveled. "Darkness, Tackle!" She said. Darkness ran at the Caterpie with blinding speed, and, BOOM. Caterpie was blown back, Darkness was level 25. Caterpie MUST have been level 14... it lay, stunned. "Go, Parkball!" Zoria threw a Park Ball at it and watched as it shook. 1...2...3...Click! Zoria picked up the Pokeball. "I caught a Caterpie!" Knowing it wasn't much, and was weak, used the stat checker... it had the stats of a level 7! Sighing, she hugged the Pokeball. "When your a butterfree, your power will be immense." She whispered to her dear Caterpie. She kept going, and it was thick. Many pokemon passed her. Venonats, more Caterpies and weedles, and a Pinsir or two. Even a few Scythers. Nothing had a sweet personality... exept. She looked. A Scyther was being beaten up by a Beedril. "Darkness, Swift!" The beedrill was hit by Darkness's powerfull swift, and blew the beedril away. The beedril came back, still tough and strong. "Let me help." Said The Scyther, it came side-to-side with Darkness. With Scyther's Fury Cutter and Darkness's Swift, Beedril was hurt enough to be captured. It was strong, but a bully. Zoria wanted kind Pokemon, not mean. She turned to scythe with a smile. "Do you want to join my team?"

Scythers face was lit with exitement. "Yes!!!" He said. Zoria threw a Park Ball at him. It didn't even shake...Click! Scyther was caught. "Kat and Scythe... perfect names!" Said Zoria. "How many swifts do you have left?" She asked Darkness. "23..." He said. Zoria nodded. "I say we head in, my mom is going to wake me up soon." She ran towards the end. "Time's up." Said The contest judge. "3rd place is Zoria, who caught a scyther!" He went on to 1st place. Zoria had gotten a Gold Berry, 2 new friends, and good experience. She set out a blanket and released all her Pokemon for a rest. "I gotta go." She flipped on her Pokegear and transported herself out, just to see her mom walk in. "Rise and Shine!"

"I know!" She got out Darkness to come with her for protection and flipped off her gameboy. As soon as she was ready to leave..."Do you have Darkness's Pokefood?"

"Yes."

"Your lunch?"

"Yes."

"Homework?"

"YES..."

"Okay, good bye!"

Zoria opened the door and walked out. Birds flew in the sky and chirped... all was well.

Zoria walked to school with no one bothering her, Darkness followed behind for protection. alert and ready. As soon as Zoria arrived, she tucked Darkness inher Daycare cubby and sat down on the couch inside. She couldn't stop thinking about Scythe and Kat. Sighing, she prepared herself for a day of boredom.

Latest posts

Back