The Phantom of the Opera

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

~»tamagirl101«~

Reaction score
Anyone out there like Phantom of the Opera? I'm a huge fan: I know the words to each and every song in the play, as well as the dialogue and all of the other smaller songs. (Not because I don't have a life, but because I can memorize things easily, especially things I like!)

So anyone a fan?

Indeed.

I can't remember much of it, with my memory, and I haven't seen it in quite a while.

I'll have to TiVo it.

I used to be obsessed with it back in..6th grade. Was it? I can't remember. But yes, I'm a big fan<3

Yeah, cool. I think I've watched it like... 2 times? I've got the DVD of the old version, which is black and white. I like the songs :mametchi: . I've got the The best of Andrew Lloyd Webber collection so, I can listen to the songs any time. My favourite songs are; All I ask of you, Phantom of the Opera(The song), Angel of music.

So... Yeah.

~Skuang~

I'm not really... but my mom is a huge fan. She has all the CDs and DVDs and stuff, she can play all the songs from it on the piano at the highest level. whenever her friends come over she always plays it :mametchi:

but personally I'm not much of an opera person.. but I like phantoms :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back