The pie game

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

porygonlord

Reaction score
In this game i will start off with a normal pie. then you can add 1-2 or 3 things in every post.

example

fishbowl08:the pie has mince in it

glubglubglubgofish:the pie has mince and a cupcake in it

swimguy: the pie has mince,a cupcake and a smelly poop in it

I will start

the pie has mince in it

The pie has mince,cherrys, duck droppings and chocolate.

The pie has Mince, cherrys, duck droppings, lava, fish pellets, blue goblin skin, poodles, some of GG96's hair, a sinky butt, and a sweaty soaked gym sock!

The pie has Mince, cherrys, duck droppings, lava, fish pellets, blue goblin skin, poodles, some of GG96's hair, a sinky butt, a sweaty soaked gym sock, lord pain, and raisins in it!

The pie has Mince, cherrys, duck droppings, lava, fish pellets, blue goblin skin, poodles, some of GG96's hair, a sinky butt, a sweaty soaked gym sock, lord pain, raisins , lava, bugs and battle droid spare parts in it!

The pie has Mince, cherrys, duck droppings, lava, fish pellets, blue goblin skin, poodles, some of GG96's hair, a sinky butt, a sweaty soaked gym sock, lord pain, raisins , lava, bugs, battle droid spare parts and soul edge in it!

The pie has Mince, cherrys, duck droppings, lava, fish pellets, blue goblin skin, poodles, some of GG96's hair, a sinky butt, a sweaty soaked gym sock, lord pain, raisins , lava, bugs, battle droid spare parts, soul edge and a photo of my dog!!!,and peter griffin

The pie has Mince, cherrys, duck droppings, lava, fish pellets, blue goblin skin, poodles, some of GG96's hair, a sinky butt, a sweaty soaked gym sock, lord pain, raisins , lava, bugs, battle droid spare parts, soul edge and a photo of my dog!!!, peter griffin and soul calibaur in it

The pie has Mince, cherrys, duck droppings, lava, fish pellets, blue goblin skin, poodles, some of GG96's hair, a sinky butt, a sweaty soaked gym sock, lord pain, raisins , lava, bugs, battle droid spare parts, soul edge and a photo of my dog!!!, peter griffin and soul calibaur in it,and a piece of dog poop

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back