The Plot Twist Story

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Plot Twist: They eat poison and die and we start the story off with Tamagotchi characters :)

Plot twist: A cute lil' Mametchi sits on a rock. AND BAM HE TRANSPORTS TO HIMESPETCHI'S PLANET AGGGGGGHHHH!!!!!

OH NO...

Plot Twist: Himespetchi didn't like Mametchi anymore and Mametchi started seeing her as Ikemen Himespetchi lel

Plot Twist: No I like the other way better :3 and Mametchi tried to ask Himespetchi out but he fell in a dream of Ikemen Himespetchi

Last edited by a moderator:
Plot Twist: Himespetchi had a mood swing and she saw him as Ikemen Mametchi again and they had 1 billion Mamespetchi babies

Plot Twist: You move to Australia and I actually made your Saturday :p

Plot twist:
pikachu_070606d-l.jpg

Plot twist: Yes Kirby has no mouth OHNO Mametchi goes on a ride with PIKACHU while Himespetchi goes with Kirby!!!

Plot Twist - Mametchi wakes up from his dream. He wakes up from his dream. He wakes up from his dream. INCEPTION...INCEPTION...INCEPTION....INCEPTION...

Plot twist: He ends up in a dream where he's about to marry someone and it happens to be Himespetchi xD Mametchi happens to say "I Do" and they kiss u3u lel. Oh my gosh I felt so weird typing this oops xD

EVERYTHING RESTARTS AND NOW WE SEE MAMETCHI AND HIMESPETCHI LOST ON PLANET EARTH NOOOOOOOOOOOO
(Sorry)

And Himespetchi falls into a river!!! Mametchi saves her and the 2 tamas go to find a place to stay.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back