The Pokemon 33 Hour Marathon

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
[SIZE=12pt]Man, Team Rocket is so funny! :mellow: I didn't notice they were in the show a lot. o__o', yeah Misty was a pretty good character. I love the old and new episodes. :wub: [/SIZE] 

And if Jesse, James, and their pals are so hungry, they need to stop spending their money on those gadgets, machines, and gizmo's..

I like Jesse, James, and Meowth's new ending motto "When their's piece in the universe, Team Rocket will be their to make every worse! It's so funny when they start their introduction, once Ash told them to hurry up and hush. :blink:

Introduction:

JESSE: To protect the world from devastation

JAMES: To unite the people within the nation

JESEE: To denounce the evils of truth and love

JAMES: To extend our reach from the stars and above

JESSE: JESSE!

JAMES: JAMES

JESSES & JESSE: Team Rocket! Blast off at the speed of light! Surrender now or prepare to fight, fight fight.

Meowth: MEOWTH! That's right!

Wobbuffet: WOOOBBBA WOBBA!

Chimecho: Chime chime.

I think Mime Jr. had a part..

I don't really remember the new one, I remember they say something about galaxy, and destiny. Could some one post it?

Butch and Cassidy had different parts. It's so funny when Jesse gets mad. And the whole we're blasting off again part.
I have a question. If Jesse and James spend so much time together...... I have had Suspicions they "like" each other, that and someone said at the end of the Pokemon Manga (lol, never saw nor heard of it) Jesse is Pregnant on DeviantART when I was scrolling through

I have a question. If Jesse and James spend so much time together...... I have had Suspicions they "like" each other, that and someone said at the end of the Pokemon Manga (lol, never saw nor heard of it) Jesse is Pregnant on DeviantART when I was scrolling through
Yeah, there are rocketshipping fanfics and whatnot that put those two together in loving relationships. There have been a lot of hints at it in a few of the episodes, too. You're not the only one. xP

I haven't watched that show in forever, so I watched some of it when it was on. I don't like it as much anymore. But I need to learn the names of all the Pokemon. I keep forgetting. Now, I just collect the cards.

Hay, I don't think May was weird. I actually like her better than Misty. I can't say Dawn's a retard 'cause I didn't see any of the Diamond and Pearl episodes.

-Matchy

Last edited by a moderator:
What ho-oh created them?......cool,did anyone see the scyzor pretending to be red lightening? i htink red lightening was pretty cool,and i have diamond and i play it 24/7 it's awesome!! :angry: .

Latest posts

Back