The price

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

john_mia_gotchi

Reaction score
The price of the v4 has been goin down, in spain according to spiffy is 22 euros,( the same in dollars), in Portugal (my home country) is 17 euros!! (the same as dollars) isnt it awsome??? maybe it will be 17 in america! England people, watch out for December first, for the v4 release,

The price of the v4 has been goin down, in spain according to spiffy is 22 euros,( the same in dollars), in Portugal (my home country) is 17 euros!! (the same as dollars) isnt it awsome??? maybe it will be 17 in america! England people, watch out for December first, for the v4 release,
why do u make topics and people ask u where did u find all this info and u never reply :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Im sorry :D i was having a problem, im really sorry, but il tell ya right away, i found it on my store! i got a v4 yesterday, theyre only in spain and portugal, and soon they will be in america, i bought it for 17 euros, wich in dollars is 17 dollars, but in spain the V4 costs 22 euros according to spiffy. il post pictures of the box and the V4 soon, meanwhile why dont you watch some of spiffys videos at youtube.com? search for tamagotchi jinsei and you will find his videos, il post videos when i can. sorry i took alot time to reply.

Thank you!

I'm saving my money up...

Why? Beacuse I bought a tama last year and I promise my mom I won't buy anymore. AND I lost my v3...she doesn't even know!

The V4 in spain is spanish, in my home country is in english, and of cousre, when it comes out in america it will be in english too ( maybe in spain its in english... i dont know ) just check spiffys videos, to see if the options on his tamagotchi screen are in english, cuz he bought it in spain

well i was thinking the v4 will also be 15.00 cuz all the other tamagotchis cost that.. well if the v4 is that greater than v3 it fer sure cost 17.00 or 20.00 who knows... its better not to know and save up 30.00 just in case if it costs more than 15.00.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back