The P's English Patch

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

YURIA★CHARMAINE

Reaction score
I know about the English Patch on the Tamagotchi P's, but I'm not sure how you get it into your P's. I think there is some way of installing it but I'm not sure how to do it. Do you have to download the patch or something?

This is all too complex and difficult to understand. I want to be able to change my P's into English but I don't know what to do. If someone can explain what to do, that would be good.

Thanks

Yuria Charmaine

Last edited by a moderator:
The English P's patch is sort of fan-made by a user named Mr Blinky. I think over at Tama-Zone you can download a .zip file which contains about 3 patches. If you send these to your Tamagotchi P's with an IR device just the same as you would send a game or item to it, you should be able to execute this patch and eventually translate your P's into English in three lots.

I don't actually have a P's yet, so I've never done it, but if you look on YouTube and Tama-Zone you should be able to get the grand idea. Good luck with your translating!

Really? Again with the Loud font size and colors? You can ask a simple question without making it seem like a life or death emergancy with bright red text and size 25 font.... Or you know, hard to read purple and script style text... The rules of tamatalk say your posts must be in eye friendly colors and fonts, well, as far as my years of graphic design and web page design classes go, bright red has always been a no-no for "eye pleasing'....

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back