The REAL Way to Bring Your Tama to School!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I bring my Tama(s) to school all the time. :mellow: My teachers don't care if I don't pay attention because when they ask a question I already know the answer. =P

My Teacher Doesn't CARE!!! It went off in class good thing the principle was gone few i would have been in so much trouble i have 2 v4's 2 v3's and my sister's virtual pet it looks like a giga pet though. :wacko: :ph34r: :unsure: <_< :lol: :angry: :angry: :angry: :kusatchi: :nyatchi:

ITAKE MY TAMAGOTCHI TO SCHOOL EVERYDAY ! the only problem is that if my teacher catches me playing with it im dead lol :D :( :( :p

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! :kusatchi: :kusatchi: :( :eek: ;) B)

If you have tamas at my highschool you get teased I dunno wut to do....should I take my tamas in public or hide them!!

I put mine on pause sometimes and I turn the sound off at school. I can play in class since the sound off XD. Plus I heard if you turn the sound off it will not only save people from getting annoyed it also makes the battery last longer.

:x they aren't allowed at my school. :/

so, i put it on clock mode. P:

my tama has gone to so many places with me. P:

SF... LA... school, xD haha. xDDDDDDD

O.O my post from november is still here. [alfiin]

i lost my pass for that account. xD

lol i bring my tama to school and congrats to me i just got my v4 for a valentines gift from my best friend :eek: ) much love to her :D anyways all my teachers know and the only one that cares i don't play with it in her class

Last edited by a moderator:
i bring mine to school all the time and i pause it and put it into my backpack! it works! :eek:

my backpack has an mp3 pocket in it, so i set mine to it's bedtime, and put it in there.then, since my teacher doesn't care(that's literally what she said :D ), i take it out during recess, sometimes. otherwise i just wake it on the bus and, if she has it with her, connect with my friend. i try to not get the bus driver to not to notice :eek:

~dragadon

Last edited by a moderator:
Yup, thats what I do. I keep mine in my locker or pocket, turn off the sound. I check on it between classes. We have 5 minutes between each hour. ;) (class- I am in 6th grade.)

~Tamasweet :D

PS, Sorry if this is off topic!!! ;)

I take my tama to school everyday in my purse, of course with the sound off. I only play it when i'm done with my work or the teacher isn't around my desk. In homeroom one of my friends has three tamagotchis and she never gets caught. She sits right near the teacher, too XD. Only like, two of my teachers care, luckly my reading teacher doesn't care(reading is 2 hours). My bus driver doesn't care even if we bring our DS's! XD

I always bring my tama to school XD I put it on bedtime so it won't stop growing! I also turn off the sound. I mean I'm allowed to play with it as long it's luch time/break time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back