The Red Zone

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Emily noticed a slide wobbliness to him, she positioned her body next to him in way so she had one arm beside him and holing the safety bar. She reached her other arm across his chest and under his arm before gripping the bar with that hand. She hoped it would help keep him from falling forward and would makebit easier to help him up if he went under.

Cade wondered if he had a concussion, as Emily helped stabilize him. He had had one before; and from what it felt, it seemed like he had another concussion.

"You don't look so good." Emily told him watching his eyes. And it was true, he looked extremely unstable and like he needed to see a doctor. "I think it might be a good idea to get out of here."

"Yeah... I think I have a concussion, I got one once when I was playing football.. And I think the pain is the about same scale as a concussion." Cade managed to wobble himself out of the pool, and the blood in his head pounded uncomfortably. At once, he wished he was back in the cold water; being stuck in the hot, summer sun with a concussion which meant a splittig headache along with the pain was one of the worst things Cade ever experienced.

Emily followed him out of the water She placed a gentle hand on his arms. " I think you should go to the hospital." Emily told him

Latest posts

Back