The reset button failed!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

CopperSPCA

Reaction score
I pressed the reset button on my v5 and the screen went blank! I tried pressing the buttons but nothing worked. and now i just noticed a tiny bug stuck inside my tama and its still alive! plz help me without brking my tama!!!! and when i say bug i mean a real live bug! not a computer virus!plz help me! this is insane! and i swear im not lying to u all! the bug mite be the problem! i no most of u do not believe this, but its true.

~copperSPCA :(

ok, you are going to have to ask an adult, or you could try it yourself to open the battery cover of your tamagotchi with a screw driver, then unscrew the 4 smaller screws inside and then you carefully can open up your tamagotchi get the bug out. but if you break your tamagotchi i will not be held responsible for it. you will have to try it at your own risk!

this page may help you with opening it:

https://www.pixelmood.com/tamagotchi_connection_debugging.htm

Opening it up should not be a problem at all. The worst that might happen is that one of the two wires inside detatches, that has happened to me many times, but they're easy to solder back. If you don't have a soldering instrument, you might want to ask a grown-up about it, but it probably won't loosen at all if you're just careful. Good luck!

Bless. You poor, poor thing. If I were you I'd totally freak! How big is the bug and where abouts is it trapped? I think you should get a parent/sibling/older friend to help you carefully take apart the toy, and get the bug out.

-Charlotte x :)

ok, you are going to have to ask an adult, or you could try it yourself to open the battery cover of your tamagotchi with a screw driver, then unscrew the 4 smaller screws inside and then you carefully can open up your tamagotchi get the bug out. but if you break your tamagotchi i will not be held responsible for it. you will have to try it at your own risk!

this page may help you with opening it:

https://www.pixelmood.com/tamagotchi_connection_debugging.htm
thank you so much for the help! i opened the back and took out the battery and the bug flew out. my tama still didnt work, but i thot it mite be the batteries, so i bought new batteries, put them in, and it worked again. anyway, thnx for the help with getting out the bug. :D

I'm wondering how did that bug went inside your tamagotchi. :rolleyes:
yea, true. it mite have flown in when i last changed the battery. or maybe i opened the back one time and it got in, but idk. XD its kinda weird!

Bless. You poor, poor thing. If I were you I'd totally freak! How big is the bug and where abouts is it trapped? I think you should get a parent/sibling/older friend to help you carefully take apart the toy, and get the bug out.

-Charlotte x :)
i opened up the back and the bug flew out, then i replaced the battery and it worked, anyway, thnx. the bug was sorta small and hard to see.

I'm not meaning to be rude at all or anything, just for next time, when quoting, you can always push the "multi quote" button at the right bottom line at the posts, to quote several members at once. That way you won't have to post several posts in a row ;)

I pressed the reset button on my v5 and the screen went blank! I tried pressing the buttons but nothing worked. and now i just noticed a tiny bug stuck inside my tama and its still alive! plz help me without brking my tama!!!! and when i say bug i mean a real live bug! not a computer virus!plz help me! this is insane! and i swear im not lying to u all! the bug mite be the problem! i no most of u do not believe this, but its true.

~copperSPCA :(
(Poor bug!) well my brother has like 3 dead bugs stuck inside HIS V4 and it still works fine...I had the same problem (WITHOUT the insect) and changing the batteries put my V3 back to normal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back