The Rise To Fame -Inzane's Log

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Inzane

Reaction score
Hi I got my tamagotchi version 6 music star 2 days ago on Saturday, the design on the outer shell is black with white headphones/ear plugs

I got a boy and he's called Zane.

Here is his current statistics:

Name: Zane

Age: 1 (will be 2 at 1:30pm today which for me is like in an hour)

Weighs: 21lb

Tone:603

Rythm: 399

Original: 999

Music type: Rock and roll

What tamagotch is he: Kikitchi

He also has a band which i called: The Panthers!

Zane-Kikitchi: Drums

Louis-Hinomatatchi: Turntable

Colleen-Ringotchi: Drums

The drums and turntable are the only instruments I have so far

I'm gonna go on Tamatown now

Hiya all, Zane wanted to post so here he is, he will talk in red I'll be green

Hi my name is Zane, i am 2 years old and ima Kikitchi. i keep getting things in the mail

Who sends it hun?

Its the gotchi king, His royal magesty seems to want to fatten me up, because I keep getting foods from him.

Hey you get money from him 2!

Shush mum,I'm the superstar here!

Its bed soon

NOO! THE PANTHERS MUST PRACTISE! FOR TOMMOROW WE BECOME ADULTS AND WE EARN MORE CASH!!!!!"

Well tahts all for now peeps, update tommorow!

HEY MUM THATS MY LINE!!!!

What did I just say! Bed now!

waaah!!Okay.....

OMG! AS SOON AS ZANE WENT TO SLEEP HE EVOLVED INTO A SHIMASHIMATCHI AND His band members evolved into a TARAKOTCHI AND A MEMETCGHI!!!

AND THEY PASSED AUDITIOS STRAIGHT AWAY

Hi guys, so like I said earlier, last night as Zane went to bed I put the sound on for safe keeping so I can get to him if he needs me,I got an alert. He was evolving!

He's asleep now, but last night when he evolved he evolved into a Shimashimatchi and his band members evolved and they passed auditions straight away...then he fell asleep again.

I live in the UK so in about half an hour he will wake up at 7, its either that or half 7 I dunno

Hi guys! Send fanmail if ya want

This is what happend today with Zane(in the exact order ):

1.Band Manager came, 500,000 gotchi points was given to Zane

2.With this money i brought a spot costume and put it on him, he looks cute!

3.Got another mail, this time from the gotchi king, It was a present. A doughnut

4.Spent a load of money getting snacks and food for Zane

and tahts it so far

Last edited by a moderator:
[SIZE=14pt]WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO![/SIZE]

Rght I will tell you what has happend Today.

I was allowed to take Zane to school, so I did and throughout the day several things have happend:

About halfway through period 2(lesson 2)(each lesson is 1 hour) i was doing atheletics on the feild and its quite big and I was far away from my teacher,she couldnt see most of us, I heard a beeping noise, I had my tamagotchi around my neck on a ribbon but underneath my PE jumper, i checked it, The Door Icon was highlighted so I pressed it and it was the guitar tamagotchi dude, I thought "but its too early to mate!" Well instead, I got 5 million gotchi points!!!!I was like "Oh my god" so for the next 3 hours until school ended and to now since im writing this, I had a mad shopping spree, i stocked up on food and snacks, specail items which included a U.F.O. I still have like 3 million gotchi points left.

Every 20 minutes for the past hour I keep getting mail from the king, giving me:

Makeup,

Food

A bit of money,

Food

Food

and more food

I swear to god the king is trying to fatten Zane up.

Ooh that reminds me, his current stats!

Weight:40LB

Tone:871

Rhythm:692

Original:999

[SIZE=21pt]And get ready for this.................[/SIZE]

Star Ranking:2ND!!!!

Fans:331,338,635!!!!!!!!!

[SIZE=14pt]WOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!![/SIZE]

Dear Diary it is me Zane

ME AND MY BAND GOT 1ST AWARD IN ROCK AND ROLLL!OH YEAH!!!

I alos have a confessioin...I love Colleen in my band, i hope she marries me...I CAN MARRY TOMMOROW! OH YEAH!!!!!!!

I think the gotchi king has gave me 2 much sugr..bad king.

OH YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PARTY!!!!!!!

Hello people!

Thankyou to everyone who views this log, something amazing happend with Zane today.......

The door icon was highlighted and he got 10 MILLION GOTCHI POINTS from the guitar dude!!In about 1 hour Zane will become 5 and can mate

Dear Diary

I got married this morning, Inzane reset the time so the matchmaker would come.

I didnt marry Colleen, I married a Kunoitchi!

I got a baby girl.

Gonna leave later today or tommorow but I will visit my baby!

I'm thinking of naming her:

Erika

Elena

Paprika

Poppy

Crysta

Sapphy

But im not really sure at the moment.

Feel free to message me if youb have any ideas

Love Zane

Dear people of Tamatalk

I am at school right now but before i went to school I found a hack thing for Music City so I was able to get enough cd points to get a boy destiny star and I used It on Zane!

HES A DREAMITCHI NOW! SO CUTE!

I'm off school today, gotta go a special clinic at 1pm so I thought I'd update you guys on Zane's situation...

But first, My mum found my version 3 tamagotchi so i put a battery in and got a boy called Shane!

Now onto Zane..he left for tamatown and his daughters name is Erika,

Erika turned intoa makikko

Ii just turned her into the girl version of dreamitchi

Latest posts

Back