THE ROYAL COSTUME!HELP! HELP!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ta9394

Reaction score
I had donated 30000 to the king and he gave me a royal costume. After i wore it, it gave me a password. It said,"Password for ???" and i don't know what the password is for. :) does anyone know? i still have the costume, but i don't want to use it until i know where to enter the password... Any Ideas? HELP!!!!

I had donated 30000 to the king and he gave me a royal costume. After i wore it, it gave me a password. It said,"Password for ???" and i don't know what the password is for. :) does anyone know? i still have the costume, but i don't want to use it until i know where to enter the password... Any Ideas? HELP!!!!
The password is to be entered into a "Tamagotchi Corner Shop" Nintendo DS game. If you don't own the game, than you aren't able to receive the 'couch' it gives your Tamagotchi. :D

//Tama-Love

The password is to be entered into a "Tamagotchi Corner Shop" Nintendo DS game. If you don't own the game, than you aren't able to receive the 'couch' it gives your Tamagotchi. :(
//Tama-Love
how do u use the royal costume????? cause mines in souveneir

It's supposed to be entered in the game "Nintendo DS corner shop". It will give you a couch in the game. Hope this helped!!

~bdaze

yes you can do that but on tamatown if you try to go to the king you need a password but first you would have to donate some points to the king! :p

hope that helped also

- tamagirl_v.3 :unsure:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back