the royal costume password...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

buckshotbaby38383838

Reaction score
ok, i donated 5,000 12,000 and 30,000 to the king and i got all the items, after that i looked im my items list and it had a royal costume item!!!! so i put it on and i got a password!!, the only bad thing is that above it is password for ??....so i don't know hwere to put it!!!!!!!!!!1 can somebody help me???!!!

:pochitchi: sorry but I got NO idea what ur talking about, is it about Tamagotchi 3? :marumimitchi:

yeah, it's for V3....the code is.... 59730 98764.....although i dunno if it'll work for you....i can't use tamatown anymore, cause i got a virus from that macromedia flash player 8 thing and my com crashed!!!!! So if you could go on tamatown and use my username(buck) and try to put it in and find out what'll give me that would be very nice of you!!!!

oooh! is the royal costume cute?????

can u use it more than once?

i typed in the password for the costume and it so did not work.. thats strange id help but ud have to give me more info... tama town wont work for me either... :marumimitchi:

when i visted the king i got a code, visted him, and he gave me a code for a ring not a royal costume. what do you mean did you give like 30,00 ??? do you get a different item each time ????

yep, i went when i gave him 5,000 and he gave me a ring, then i went when i gave him 12,000 and he gave me a cape, then i went when i gave him 30,000 and he gave me a crown, he didn't give me a code for the costume, it was just there in my items list!!!!

Sorry I can't help....because I'm having the same problem! I've tried putting the password in my tamagotchi, at the king, and even at the travel place!!! and nothing works!

Please someone help us :)

***EDIT***

I have an idea, i could be way wrong though...

Maybe you can only use the password once you have all the royal items, or all the souvenirs or something....

So far I have a ring, a crown, a cape, a throne, and a royal costume...maybe there's more???

Last edited by a moderator:
oh no...

i know what we've done..

you have to type in the password (i'm guessing at the king) !!BEFORE!! you go out of it on ur tama!

You can't just write it down and then put it in later because as soon as you push *yes* it becomes inactive.

so all of you out there whose passwords aren't working, i dont think you can change it, and that includes me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back