The Royal Wedding

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

superstar_128

Reaction score
Congratulations to Kate Middleton and Prince William : D <33

So I thought I'd make a topic about the Royal Wedding seeing as it is tomorrow : D

I was just wondering if any of you would be watching it on television or going over to Westminster Abbey to watch it~

(Also- not to be rude but please don't comment if your just going to talk about how you hate the monarchy and are having anti royal wedding parties)

There are loads of street parties happening where I am so It should be fun : D

I dont find the royal wedding at all important to anyone on this planet. yes im canadian so they are our " prince and princess" but in no way will them getting married effect my life style or life in anyway. there is way too much hype over it. in all reality the queen really has no power at all. shes just on our money. she never really dos does anything. shes just a super famous rich old lady. and i could care less about the royal family. not to be offence or rude. its just my opinion

I want to watch it but I think I can't finish it because we have a church service later here at 6:30 pm, and their wedding will be aired here at 5:00-8:00 pm I think, so I can still watch their wedding a little. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
No, I can't watch it. Although I personally think it's odd that William and Kate are cousins!

Yes I will. It won't be very interesting, but it is history. And mum's nagging me anyways.

In my time it is tonight :]

@Mametchi 14th cousins? wow I didn't know that xD

You know I honestly do feel genuinly sorry for anyone in other countrues that has to wake up at 2 or 3 in the morning etc. to watch it xD

Im watching it now :) Its 9.24 where I am.

@Ciara- yeah I completely understand :) It probably wouldn't interest you as much as me since your not british :)

I want to see Kates dress! : D

I didn't get to watch it this morning but I'll be sure to catch it online (I'm in the States). I'm interested! I've been sneaking glances at pictures and news articles in lecture all day. XD Kate's dress is gorgeous!

It may not be the most earth-shattering thing happening in the world but with all the bad news that we have these days, it's really refreshing once in a while to see something as beautiful as a wedding ceremony unfold before our eyes (definitely not trying to downplay the seriousness of important issues in the world though). Over-hyped or not, it's the union of two people who love each other. I'm really happy for them! :)

Last edited by a moderator:
I watched it!

I found it interesting...then it got really bored because it took FOREVER for it to start and My parents won't take me out for dinner...so I was really hungry. The people who were watching it in teh streets seemed happier about their wedding than if they were married. My dad also pointed out that William is losing lots of hair.

Poor Wills, he can't help it that he got his dad's genes in the hair department. :p I remember seeing him in a magazine for the first time 10 or so years ago and his hair was fuller and more blond. Ah well, that's time for you and in any case, I still think he looks quite handsome! You can't go wrong with that smile of his. :) I'm still catching up on the videos for the event. Did anyone go to any cool street parties? I wish I could have been there at around this time. I've never been to London (plan to someday!).

Kate's dress was amazing *i*

It was nice but my mum said that if there was accoustic music, since the ceiling was so high, the accoustic would be loud and echoed :]

I watched a bit before school at six am.At school,our librarian is from england.I went down to the library for a book for class.I went down around 8:30 am and I saw the kiss!!!!:3 Then the annoying TODAY people started blabbing and I got bored.XD Kate's dress was beautiful but simple,I liked it!

If any of you are familiar with the Nate show,a lucky couple (about to get married) won a copy of Kate's wedding dress from the designer! :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back