The rumors of harry potter

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gigi1

Reaction score
Do u belivie the people who have red the 7th book of hp and writes about who will die and live happy :huh:

I don´t know what to belivie j.k. says only 2 will die but the people who have red it says 4 or 5 will die :huh:

I´m so angry with my self beacuse i have red all the rumors

but don´t want to belive it in a way :( :huh:

I have read the book. I'm not going to give anything away but in answer to your question yes - more than two people die.

J.K. Rowling said that alot of people will die. Just 2 MAIN characters will die.

oh well, i will read other books like jane eyre or the golden compass. And will red the last hp book when i have forgotten all the rumors about the book :rolleyes:

No J.K Rowling said that origionally 2 people died, but after she'd wrote the book alot more of them died [she actually said 'It's more like a BloodBath'] - She was on the Jonathan Ross Show.

Since this is the las book i'm sure more than one of them will die.

It's a dramatic ending..it has to be!

If they manage to kill Voldemort then someone has to die..

I'm not sure who though - i have't finished it yet.

-Jade♥

Ooh, I've finished it! WAY more than two people die.
Yeah, I read it too, lots of people die, but only two MAIN characters die. I won't spoil it though :( And.. SPOILERS COMING!! Ron and Hermione end up married, and so do Harry and Ginny. :(

I have finish reading it ;)

but was a bit confused reading the last chapter "Ninteen years later"

you married who?

how many kids did harry and ron have?

did teddy life with harry or his mum?

did neville really en up being the new headmaster of hogwarts?

what did happen to rest of the gang,the dursleys??!

why didn´t j.k. write anything about them?? :)

harry and ginny had 3 kids + harry was also teddy's godfather.

ron and hermoine only had one kid (i think only one)

and draco and his wife had one ( she did not say who his wife was)

fluer and bill only had 1 kid as far as we no.

I have finish reading it ;) but was a bit confused reading the last chapter "Ninteen years later"

you married who?

how many kids did harry and ron have?

did teddy life with harry or his mum?

did neville really en up being the new headmaster of hogwarts?

what did happen to rest of the gang,the dursleys??!

why didn´t j.k. write anything about them?? :mimitchi:
SPOILER WARNING!!!

harry married ginny, ron married hermione.

harry had three kids, ron and hermione had two.

teddy lives with his grandmother (tonks's mother)

neville isn't the headmaster, just the herbology teacher. the headmaster is someone entirely new.

dursleys? no idea. lived happily ever after, I guess... or at least as happily as you can, with a son like dudely...

jk said that a writer has to surpress the want to cramm as much info as possible into a novel. She wanted the reader to feel like they're watching kings cross through a thick mist.

some of this info is from beyondhogwarts.com, it doesn't actualy say so in the book. jk told most of the info on a talk show or something...

harry and ginny had 3 kids + harry was also teddy's godfather.ron and hermoine only had one kid (i think only one)

and draco and his wife had one ( she did not say who his wife was)

fluer and bill only had 1 kid as far as we no.
SPOLERS!!!

name's of harry's kids: (from eldest to youngest) James, Albus Severus, and Lily

ron and hermione had two kids. Rose and Hugo, I think...

name of draco's kid: Scorpius. despite the name, jk says that he's an improvement compared to his father.

fleur and bill had more than one kid, but their eldest daughter is called Victoire. (the girl snogging teddy)

Soooooooo many people die in harry potter 7.DON'T READ ON IF YOU DON'T WANT TO KNOW WHO DIES.

The death list

Hedwig, Dobby, Peter Pettigrew, Lupin, Tonks, Colin Crevey, Fred, Snape, Voldemort, Bellatrix Lestrange, Mad eye moody and many more but i forgot many.And Crabbe too.

Milliaswan

More than 2 MAIN characters died. Highlight to see them. I don't want to spoil anything. Mad-eye, Tonks, Lupin, Hedwig, Snape, and Voldemort. And Fred.

I got angry at JK Rowling about this book. She said lots of things that would happen and they didn't.

Latest posts

Back