the ruthless

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

RachelGotchi

FOUR TIME Lifetime Angelgotchi
Reaction score
a :lol: named lila was a nearly normal tama. But every time someone disagreed with her, she cried, let out an ear piercing shriek, and beat anyone who disagreed with them till they fainted. Then ran out on an awful fainting spree till she couldn't lift a finger.

"daryll,"lila asked her memetchi friend,"Don't you think vanilla is the essence of love?" then there was a pause. "No. i think lilac is lovelier." He replied. suddenly tears fell unto his shoulders. there was a ringing, louder than shamu. Then....

[SIZE=27pt] THWACK![/SIZE]

a :lol: named lila was a nearly normal tama. But every time someone disagreed with her, she cried, let out an ear piercing shriek, and beat anyone who disagreed with them till they fainted. Then ran out on an awful fainting spree till she couldn't lift a finger.

"daryll,"lila asked her memetchi friend,"Don't you think vanilla is the essence of love?" then there was a pause. "No. i think lilac is lovelier." He replied. suddenly tears fell unto his shoulders. there was a ringing, louder than shamu. Then....

[SIZE=27pt] THWACK![/SIZE]
o-kay. he was [SIZE=27pt] THWACKed![/SIZE] with what?

then one day she was talking to a little babychi who had only learnt one word, NO! she said to his " i betcha want a lollypop. dont ya?" "NO!" said the little babychi, people crowded around until the little babychi fainted from the pain and floated up to tamaplanet, almost or maybe even dead!

people then turned there attention to the :blink: , but she was long gone. everyone tried to catch her.''you wouldn't want to hurt me?" the lila said. the crowd replied,"of course we want to get you. before you knew it, the whole crowd of :unsure: :) :D :mimitchi: :rolleyes: :( :D :p :) :( :D :D :) were gone, fainted in a flash.

even though she knew it was a uncontrollable urge passed down from her fathers sisters cousin brothers uncles neice roommate nephews aunt grandma husbands daughters best, best friend.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back