The "Sad" life of a Mametchi.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tamagotchi93

Reaction score
There was a young Mametchi named Nathalie.Her best friend said that she was "sad" all of the time. It all started on the first day of school. Nathalie was a shy girl. She walked to the school's playground with her mom, and her heavy bookbag. She asked her mom, "Mommy, I still don't know what class or teacher I have. They said in the letter if I don't know what class i'm in to go to Ms. Tolten." "Who's that?" My mom asked. "I think it's the principle or something. Let's go! Everyone knows what class their in exept me!" Nathalie said as she tugged her mother's sleeve franticly. "I know already what class your in. Your in class 621. Look for class 621." While Nathalie was looking for her class she spotted her best friend, Jenitza. "Jenitza!" Nathalie cried out. "Nathalie!" Jenitza cried. "I still don't know my teachers name.All I know is my class. It's 621. Or somethig like that. I don't know. Whatever." "My teachers name is Mr.Riley. That one over there. I'm in class 652." said Jenitza as she pinted to Mr.Riley. "He looks kinda...dorky." Nathalie said while gigiling. "Yeah, I know." Jenitza said while also gigiling."Well I'll see you at luch later today! Bye! I gotta go look for my class!" Nathalie waved goodbye to her best friend and started her search yet again for her class. Everyone that day was dressed in Black and white. of course because that was the school uniform.

~~~~~Part one~~~~~

Latest posts

Back