The Script

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

giraffagotchi

Reaction score
I got their album last night and I love it! I've listened to the whole album like 4 times already!!

Just wondered what you guys thought of them and the album in general cos the reviews of it have been mixed?

Giraffagotchi :rolleyes:

Oh. My. God. :3 I love them! *pokes username* xD

My favourite band. Ever. Seen them live 4 times, going for a 5th soon! <3

They're so amazing, their music is great & they are 3 great guys. :)

Oh. My. God. :3 I love them! *pokes username* xDMy favourite band. Ever. Seen them live 4 times, going for a 5th soon! <3

They're so amazing, their music is great & they are 3 great guys. :)
Cool!! I am listening to them now lol :)

I agree with you - they are great. Their songs are brilliant. I was on YouTube and someone said every time they put the album they found a new favourite track. That is so true for me! I love them all now, especially Rusty Halo (it's on now haha and I love the drums in it, as the chorus starts). Rusty Halo is a great one to have on when you're feeling rebellious!!

Glad to talk to you!

Giraffagotchi :)

Yup. I think the video would have been better if the girl came back after the news flash bit (that bit was really cool). A bit like Basshunter's videos with the same girl in them each time, but you can see why they probably didn't with The Man Who Can't Be Moved.

I like breakeven. The man who can't be moved isnt as good, in my opinion.

^ I actually avoided listening to TMWCBM because I didn't think I liked it. However, I made myself listen to it and then next thing I knew, I was looking up the album and listening to the other songs.

I CAN'T GET THEM OUT OF MY HEAD.

Giraffagotchi ;)

I guess The Script fall into the category of 'the better music I listen to'. xP

I like 'The Man who can't be Moved', 'We Cry' and 'The End where I Begin'. =]

Latest posts

Back