The security of the site

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

StrawberryFieldsForever

Reaction score
Wow! I have not been on here for quite some time. The security of the site is too much, what happened? Why do my posts have to be checked before being posted, why don't you just keep a close eye on everything.

Here at TamaTalk we want everyone to feel safe. We do not want any rude or inappropriate posts appearing on the forums.

In most forums, you can post without any moderator approval. However certain forums (such as the 'Seriously' forums) they will be checked to ensure everything is going along how it should be. :huh:

And, by the way, welcome back! :huh:

Here at TamaTalk we want everyone to feel safe. We do not want any rude or inappropriate posts appearing on the forums.
In most forums, you can post without any moderator approval. However certain forums (such as the 'Seriously' forums) they will be checked to ensure everything is going along how it should be. :D

And, by the way, welcome back! :wub:
Oh, just a few forums have that safety feature on them. Well I hope the site runs ok, and everyone adheres to the rules, including myself as I already broke one yesterday. ^_^

Thanks for the welcome back jappyx :mellow:

Other forums like the, 'Tips and Tricks,' areas have to be checked, and made sure it isn't a fake code (etc.) or any more pointless stuff. Same with the Comments and Rumors. They have to be checked to see if they are actually comments and rumors- not spam.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back