The shell life.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

settings

Reaction score
"MOM!!!" Shouted a harutchi called pongo. Pongo was a little boy who was normally just annoying. Pongo stomped up to his room and laid on his bed with a grumpy look on his face. Pongo turned over and looked at the wall from one side of his bed.

"i wish i wasn't here anymore."He grumbled.

"I wish i had no parents family or friends."

"I WISH I WAS GONE!" Suddenly Pongo jumped to his feet as he saw his TV fall in on itself.

"What the..." he said. Suddenly his wardrobe cupboard flung open and all the books comics and board games went flying out and inside the TV. tried to get out the door but it was locked. Games books comics posters furniture were all flying around the room eventually landing in the TV. Pongo felt himself being sucked in now to so he grabbed the bed for dear life. The bed was also now being sucked in. He grabbed his toys and his clothes for safety but they were all flying in too. The TV's hole was getting bigger and soon the whole wall was covered with a hyperspace look and the force of the sucking grew bigger as well. Eventually Pongo was holding on to a bit of his carpet with one hand. The carpet started ripping and parts of it flew in. The only thing left in the room was a piece of carpet and Pongo. The carpet was giving way and Pongo was calling out for his mom but there was no answer. Eventually the peice of carpet was just to weak and in went Pongo.

TO BE CONTINUED...

Last edited by a moderator:
Back