The Shop Game!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Christail Ghostie~*

Reaction score
I apologise if this is a copy. I didn't a thread like this so....

How to play: You say I went to the shop and bought -insert item/thing/food/object here- and the next peson has to say what you said along with ther response

Example:

P1. I went to the shop and bought a cookie.

P2. I went to the shop and bought a cookie and an ice-cream

P3. I went to the shop and bought a cookie, an ice-cream and a Twilight book.

Get it?? Lets play.

I went to the shop and bought the new Ugly Betty DVD.

I went to the shop and bought an ugly betty DVD, a Twilight book, a monkey, Edward, a v5, a cookie, Homer Simpson, and a cat.

I went to the shop and bought an ugly betty DVD, a Twilight book, a monkey, Edward, a v5, a cookie, Homer Simpson, a cat ,a leprachaun and a PSP.

I went to the shop and bought an ugly betty DVD, a Twilight book, a monkey, Edward, a v5, a cookie, Homer Simpson, a cat ,a leprachaun, a psp, bella swan, frogs, Christail Ghostie~* ,an amazing friend & a cookie!

I started one like this but it died so I'm glad you started it again.

I went to the shop and bought an ugly betty DVD, a Twilight book, a Monkey, Edward, a V5, a cookie, Homer Simpson, a Cat, a Leprachaun, a PSP, Bella Swan, frogs, Christail Ghostie ~*, an amazing freind, a cookie, a fly and a chunk of Mature Cheddar Cheese(Heh heh)

Last edited by a moderator:
I went to the shop and bought an Ugly Betty DVD, a Twilight book, a Monkey, Edward, a V5, a cookie, Homer Simpson, a Cat, a Leprechaun, a PSP, Bella Swan, frogs, Christail Ghostie ~*, an amazing friend, a cookie, a fly, a chunk of Mature Cheddar Cheese, and tickets to go see NeverShoutNever! live.

Last edited by a moderator:
I went to the shop and bought an Ugly Betty DVD, a Twilight book, a Monkey, Edward, a V5, a cookie, Homer Simpson, a Cat, a Leprechaun, a PSP, Bella Swan, frogs, Christail Ghostie ~*, an amazing friend, a cookie, a fly, a chunk of Mature Cheddar Cheese, and tickets to go see NeverShoutNever! live, and a tamagotchi!

I went to the shop and bought an Ugly Betty DVD, a Twilight book, a Monkey, Edward, a V5, a cookie, Homer Simpson, a Cat, a Leprechaun, a PSP, Bella Swan, frogs, Christail Ghostie ~*, an amazing friend, a cookie, a fly, a chunk of Mature Cheddar Cheese, tickets to go see NeverShoutNever! live, a tamagotchi and an amazing boyfriend (if only...)

lol that should be funny for the boys

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back