The Shop

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

sillyemily8

Reaction score
:) this is crazy, I have a v4 and if I want to buy like an icecream cone or something like that,the toy will only let me buy like 2 things. :) I want to buy one of the things in the shop it won't let me.Is this a glitch or is it normal??? :) Please help me. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
If your food list is full, you will not be able to buy any more food. You can only hold 15 foods/snacks. Same with items. You can only hold 32 items. Delete the items or use any one time use items and eat some food to get rid of them. :)

GotchiGirl96

Are you using shop codes and you have the maximum amount of food then? If so you won't be able to use shop codes because you already have a full list. :)

GotchiGirl96

I am trying to get a toy not food and my toy list is not full.I am not using a shop code. :)

o...ok I see what you're saying I read a while ago that you could delete items,I did that because my items were full and then I bought the toy so thanks for helping me!!!!!!! :D :( ^_^ bye!!

P.S. I love your picture of the rainbow :D

:eek: Do you have enough points?If so your food list is full, try eating something!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back