The sidebar

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which side do you prefer the sidebar to be on?

• Right (the way it has been)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Left (the new experimental way)

• Don't care (either side is fine)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It' really better now with the light blue background.What about spacing/moving the banner a little down from the menu?
Yeah, I was thinking moving the banner down, and out of the blue table, might look better too. Then its more of a separation, and the banner doesn’t seem like a option on the menu.

Yeah, I was thinking moving the banner down, and out of the blue table, might look better too. Then its more of a separation, and the banner doesn’t seem like a option on the menu.
Hmmm... Not sure I liked it outside of the color table... Just looked like it was hanging and out of place... How about the banner within the darker shade of blue like it is now?

i think it would look better on the right side like it's been since i joined... the left side just doesn't seem right at all, kinda makes the board look funny.

:D OK... Let's do this... I am going to close this topic and start a new poll... The sidebar, in the new light blue table, on the left or right side. Which ever option gets 2/3 majority (66%) will decide it. No third option to confuse things. Please vote again ion this new poll.

So go here and cast your vote. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back