The Simple Things In Life

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zoriia

Reaction score
You know.

I've concluded that I wonder, do we really need internet? And TV?

After a week without internet and TV, I noticed, do we really need them?

Honestly, in the older days, you'd play outside. Read books, simple things like that. I kinda miss that.

Perhaps. But kids are so into computers and TV that most kids couldn't spend a week without them. I know that without my computer I would be :confused: and :( but there are more things to do.

We went for a walk up and down mount Archer just about an hour ago. It was fun, but my legs are sore.

So true! I once lived for a month in a place where they make everything as if you were living 100 years ago including the clothes. It was actually fun to read and cook using skill not gas. Having to hand wash and having to go find wood made me wonder why w spend so much on all this new stuff when we are quite lucky to have each other.

Whenever I'm grounded from my computer I feel bored as heck and with nothing to do. I hate TV, watching it is boring on its own, so I watch it while I'm on the computer. (I know, don't yell at me, I'm bad..)

Broken~Wings

It's a choice of entertainment. I do know how to go without the interent. But I don't, because I like talking to everyone here, and I like looking at art over at Deviantart. There's nothing wrong with liking to talk to people, is there?

Also, who said people 40-so years ago were any different then us? I bet you they sure didn't think their life was 'simple.' I sure don't think my life is simple, although kids 40 years from now might think differently.

Hm...what? Im to busy watching TV while on the computer xD

I'd be lost without a computer. o_O

When I go up to my trailor for the weekend, there's no computer up there to use.

SO, I have to go without one for two days. But that's pretty much my limit.

Somedays I go on the computer more than others, and vice cersa.

I like watching TV, but there's not alot of shows I like.

I go on the computer more than I watch TV.

I've found that lately I've been going to the park and things like that a little more than normal....thats a good thing I guess.

So true! I once lived for a month in a place where they make everything as if you were living 100 years ago including the clothes. It was actually fun to read and cook using skill not gas. Having to hand wash and having to go find wood made me wonder why w spend so much on all this new stuff when we are quite lucky to have each other.
Wow, where can you go there? I dunno, I think I'd really really miss my computer. I need it! But you should know I never watch TV hardly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back