The Simpsons

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
xD everybody cracked up at that part

and then when they were censoring bart when he's riding the skateboard..

and then, it's not censored

xD

that's because american dad and family guy are made by the same guy >__>

anyway, i love the simpsons!

<333

i like Barney, Cletus, and the Crazy Cat Lady
Yeah, But I find that American Dad is rubbish, And family Guy is probably the best Cartoon ever.

xD everybody cracked up at that part
and then when they were censoring bart when he's riding the skateboard..

and then, it's not censored

xD
Same with the theater I was at! xD I almost gagged on my pretzels I was laughing so hard! The Simpsons are made of win. <33 I think Smithers rocks. And that one guy from the episode "Homer's Phobia" from the 7th/8th season. That gay guy. I can't remember his name. And Hank Scorpio! EPIC WIN!!!!! x3

I love the Simpsons~

But my mom doesn't let me watch it, so I hardly ever see it anymore. D:

Last edited by a moderator:
Same here. xDD
It was like

"I like men now."

Everyone else: Uh, WHAT? :l

Me: AHAHAHAHAHA
Haha. I loved that part.

Same with Bart riding nude on the skateboard xD

My favourite characters are Lisa and Bart.

I love The Simpsons.

Just love them.

My favourite characters would have to be Homer and Moleman :p

Just reading through the comments, I remember that episode where the crazy cat lady was younger and had a degree in Medicine! My mouth just dropped open! :D

The Simpsons for the win. :mellow:

I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THE SIMPSONS!! I AM LIKE OBSESSED WITH THEM!! I've got heaps of favourite characters so I may aswell name them now: Lenny Leonard, Carl Carlson, Itchy & Scrathy (and dont forget Poochie!!), Maggie Simpson, Mojo the monkey, Pinchy the Lobster, This weird girl in Bart's class who nobody knows the name of, Herman, Gerald (Baby with 1 eyebrow), Jasper & my absolute favourite, HANS MOLEMAN!!

^ The Crazy Cat Lady could throw a cat at Homer's face and scratch his eye out, so he's not the best. xD
Your winning this topic, hands down. xD

I watch The Simpsons whenever I can. I don't really have a favorite character, though. They are all awesome in their own ways. x3

Latest posts

Back