the sims 2

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
yes along with:

Sims 2 university

Sims 2 Nightlife

Sims 2 pets

Sims 2 glamour life

Sims 2 fashion stuff, plus tons of downloads

yes. The sims 2 is the one in which u r an actor / actress or whatever u call that right? the one with movie episodes?

Wel, if i is, can i ask u, people who play sims 2, ho to play the episode 'BLACKOUT'???

Thanx!

I've got it, and I've got:

Sims2 Seasons

Sims2 Nightlife

Sims2 Bon Voyage

Sims2 Teen Style Stuff

Sims2 H&M Fashion Stuff

Sims2 Celebration Stuff

Plus tons of downloads and I'm hoping to get University. It looks dead good!

I've got it, and I've got:
Sims2 Seasons

Sims2 Nightlife

Sims2 Bon Voyage

Sims2 Teen Style Stuff

Sims2 H&M Fashion Stuff

Sims2 Celebration Stuff

Plus tons of downloads and I'm hoping to get University. It looks dead good!
What's bon voyage like? I was thinking of getting it for my birthday.

Yep, but I really don't get much time to play it anymore. I will during the summer. ;)

I have Deluxe, Open for Business, Bon Voyage, FreeTime, Pets, University, and that's it. The only bad thing is, is that it takes up loads of space on your computer. It's extremely slow if you have a slow computer.

Ive got Sims 2 Pets and just normal, and SimsCity and MySims. SimsCity for PC, Mysims for DS (Get the Wii.DS one sucks), the others are on PS2

It's really fun. It's just basically taking your sims on holiday, and there's three places, Twikkii Island, Tekamazu Village (sp?) and some other sort of place with hills and stuff. And I think you can make your own holiday places, and you can make hotels. And when your making the sims you can get them jewellery. And you can get voodoo dolls XD. Basically it's my favorite sims game I have besides nightlife.

I ♥ the sims <3 I have Nightlife, University, and Original XD

I have alot of download's at that. But anyway, I love making them do stupid stuff! I made a boy sim look girly and add a mustache beard combo!

Bon Voyage is awesome. You get 3 destinations -- the Far East (AKA Asia), Twiikii Island (Hawaiian-type) and another place I forgot the name to, but it's a mountain camping spot. All of them are awesome in my opinion. You can learn traditional gestures from each place you go to, for example the Far East you can learn to bow (greeting) and Tai Chi (dance). You get new hair, and if you're lucky..you might be able to discover Bigfoot. Bigfoot can not do romantic actions, etc.

I only have:

MySims for Wii.

MySims for Ds.

Sims2 for Ds (Currently on StandBy. Too inappropiate for sister to play.)

I enjoy that game

i have most of the expations packs for pc

Last edited by a moderator:
I have:

The sims 2

University

Pets

Nightlife

H&M

Ikea stuff

Teen style

Bon Voage

Open for Buisness

and Seasons.

But the only problem is that, I have lots of downlaods and when I play it kills all my teen-elder sims and my toddler-child sims magically disappear. :eek: I'm scared because I can't play anymore. T__T

I have:

The Sims Complete Collection

The Sims 2 Deluxe (which includes Nightlife)

The Sims 2 Open for Business

The Sims 2 Bon Voyage

The Sims 2 Glamour Life Stuff

The Sims 2 Pets

The Sims Castaway Stories

The Sims Castaway (for DS. It sucks.)

MySims (for Wii)

SOON TO BE:

The Sims 2 University

The Sims 2 Family Fun Stuff

The Sims 2 Celebration Stuff

The Sims 2 Seasons

The Sims 3

I AM A SIMS FREAK!!!!!

Peace out!

snickerpie

P.S.

Whoever doesn't have The Sims (1 or 2, and soon to be 3) should get it! It's so dang awesome!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back