The Sims 3

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

sarah8

Reaction score
Just wanted to know that I have a Windows XP computer that has the Sims 2 on it. Well,my dad has a Windows Visa too that I'm using but I'm not allowed to put PC games on it. Anyway,I'm really worried about putting the Sims 3 on a very old Windows XP that slows down with the internet on. Now I have some questions for you if you can anser it.

1.Is that computer fit for the Sims 3?

2.Will it be slow. And how slow?

3.Is there a chance of it crashing and never working again?

4.How much help will buying more memory be?

5.Is the Sims 3 really worth it?

I could have put this in a Sims forum but it woulden't let me so I'll ask you.

Haha, if it's a Windows XP, your computer can't be very old at all. I consider a computer that runs on XP (even if the computer was one of the first with XP) to be pretty new.

1. Yes

2. It might be. If your computer has viruses, then it will run about as slow as it usually does.

3. Probably not. Again, unless your computer has viruses.

4. I don't know :blink: I'm not very good with computers and didn't know it was possible to buy memory for them. however, Sims do take up a lot of space on a computer. If it's possible to get more memory, you should, especially if your computer already has a lot of other things loaded on it.

5. I've heard really good reccomendations for it. (I don't have it myself. But it's apparently better than Sims 2, which I love)

Haha, if it's a Windows XP, your computer can't be very old at all. I consider a computer that runs on XP (even if the computer was one of the first with XP) to be pretty new.
1. Yes

2. It might be. If your computer has viruses, then it will run about as slow as it usually does.

3. Probably not. Again, unless your computer has viruses.

4. I don't know :lol: I'm not very good with computers and didn't know it was possible to buy memory for them. however, Sims do take up a lot of space on a computer. If it's possible to get more memory, you should, especially if your computer already has a lot of other things loaded on it.

5. I've heard really good reccomendations for it. (I don't have it myself. But it's apparently better than Sims 2, which I love)
Thanks!

I MIGHT get it. Depends if my parents let me.

Please still reply,I need more ansers so I know if its worth it or not.

I was gonna install it on my laptop which has Vista but didn't have the book...I didn't lose it, though.

Yes...SIMS 3 IS AWESOME!!! I'll answer that for you.

About the memory thing - I don't think you'll need it.

I'm on my laptop and have both the Sims 2 and Sims 3 installed as well as the internet.

It doesn't run slow at all. (;

About the memory thing - I don't think you'll need it.I'm on my laptop and have both the Sims 2 and Sims 3 installed as well as the internet.

It doesn't run slow at all. (;
Wow.

Is your laptop new or something?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back