The sims

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey the sims 2 is THE thing to have if u come to my school- by the way in the UK-and everyone has it but me lol ;) :D All my friends have it and i think its the best game ever. I live on it when i go to my friends house!! :( a definite thing 2 go on christmas list!! :D

Definatly get pets and Uni. Pets give you so much fun - you can make them destroy the house - and Uni gives you a whole new lifestyle.

I have fashion stuff, pets, nightlife, uni, glamor life. Lot's of monsters:

Pets ~ Werewolves

Nightlife ~ Vampires

Uni ~ Zombies

Normal sims ~ Aliens

I love the game but let me tell you one thing: DO NOT USE THE BOOLPROP TESTING CHEATS ENABLED TRUE CHEAT! IT SCREWS UP YOUR GAME COMPLETLEY! I did, and in one day my game was RUINED!
Er... Not really. xD

Except when you click "Make unselectable". x_x

But some of the cheats don't work, like Dump Happy Log.

~

I made Christian Siriano on Sims. *Headdesk*

Ane me and him got married and had four kids...In sims.. Lovely.

Last edited by a moderator:
Boolprop would only mess up your game if you use it irresponsibly.

Save BEFORE you use it and/or try anything you haven't done before. If you do something stupid, just restart the game, considering you saved before you used it.

I've only once had a problem with it, and it was only a problem because I hadn't saved for about 4 hours before doing it.

Anyway, I have all the expansions minus University and Apartment Life.

As for "stuff packs", I have whatever double deluxe gave me Teen Style Stuff.

Oh yes something funny happened today.

This building had a toilet in the building.No wall around it.Well a sim needed it and shooed everyone away.So everyone had to stop what they were doing and go outside.Everyone was waiting outside for that tperson to finish in the loo.

So hilarious

Okay I am really into my new game sims2.How do you like it?And how are your sims gettin on?Please post in.To say how they are
Your Sarah8 friend
[SIZE=21pt]EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK![/SIZE]

SO KEWL!!!! :huh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back