The Sisters Grimm Series

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tamagurl_Miley

Reaction score
Who reads the Sisters Grimm series here? I do and it's awesome! :lol: There are 5 books in all right now and they are: #1 The Fairy Tale Detectives, #2 The Unusual Suspects, #3 The Problem Child, #4 Once Apon A Crime. I've only read the first 3 and I dont know what the fifth one's called.

Er...please don't topic bump.
No, I havn't read them, what are they about?
They're really awesome books! :p It's about 11 year old Sabrina Grimm and 7 year old Daphne Grimm. Their parents were thought to have abandoned them, and someone left a blood-red handprint on their car. o.o They were sent from foster home to foster home until their social worker Ms.Smirt took them to live with their grandmother in a small town called Ferryport Landing near the Hudson River. Their dad had told them that was dead. o.o Sabrina thinks that this person who's pretending to be her grandmother is an imposter and she doesn't trust her. Then their grandmother told them that they're descendents of the Brothers Grimm and that the fairy tales they write are accounts of things that actually happened. o.o She also told them that fairy tale creatures were called Everafters and that they lived in Ferryport Landing in their disguises. Now Sabrina really thinks she's a wacko. :p Until a giant takes their grandmother away. Now Sabrina finally trusts her and believe that she really is her grandma. She and her sister just have to save her......... (from the first book in the series, called #1 The Fairy Tale Detectives)

This took long to type. :huh: Sorry if there's any bad grammar.

And how is this "bumping topics"?

Plz reply. :wub:
^ the TT member above is also me! :D
Don't doublepost. People will post eventually.

Bumping topics is posting twice in a row with a message like: "Please reply", "Bump", "I'm Bored"... etc. It's just a co-species of spam.

I've never heard of them. They sound like those typical novels like Junie B. Jones, The Magic Treehouse, etc. :<

Last edited by a moderator:
Don't doublepost. People will post eventually.
Bumping topics is posting twice in a row with a message like: "Please reply", "Bump", "I'm Bored"... etc. It's just a co-species of spam.

I've never heard of them. They sound like those typical novels like Junie B. Jones, The Magic Treehouse, etc. :<
No it's really good. I did a booktalk on it at school and now everyone's reading it and they all love it. It's a great series. Read it! :D

Hello :)

I have tried them. I'll admit I found them slightly easy and simply written. However, I do love the plot and there quite a couple of fun lines in the few pages I've read ;)

Is it a real-life-ish series? I'm kinda in to fantasy, ect. But I'll check it out once I'm done with the song of the lioness quartet (well, actually, I havn't even started yet).

Is it a real-life-ish series? I'm kinda in to fantasy, ect. But I'll check it out once I'm done with the song of the lioness quartet (well, actually, I havn't even started yet).
It's fantasy. Fairy-tale fantasy. Kinda like a retell of fairy tales, not really. Read my description on the book to find out more cause there's no way I'm going to type all of that again. xD

Latest posts

Back