the sky tamagotchi!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dianasw

Reaction score
i no it's a random name, but oh well...well, my first log! here goes! pm me if u like it!! :(

2 days ago, i bought my tamagotchi v4 at k-mart for $25. it is the light blue one with white clouds on it.i had to go to pre-uni, but that didn't stop me from opening it in class!! ^_^ i opened it, got caugh by the teacher, and shoved it in my bag. i pulled out the tag at break. "beeeeeeep!" the was a loud clear noise. then a beutiful egg appeared on my screen. (i can't remember if this is the rite order or not, just cope with me!! :( ) i inserted the time, username, birthday ect. i waited for the egg to hatch......and......it was a lovely girl!!! i named it APPLE (i saw this in tamatalk) and her life began. i can't remember the fine details, but she started off as a cute little shirotsubutchi, grew into a puchitchi, and is currently a young memetchi. i'll end my first entry with APPLE's status. ( i've been sick for the last two days, so i've played with my tama ALOT)

hungry:////

happy:////

training [....... ] (7/9)

intelligence:134

fasion:105

kindness:141

1 years

16 LB

name:APPLE

girl

1 gen

13059 gp

and her skool teacher is Mr. Canvas ( i thought he taught fasion? he teaches kindness! plz help!! is there something wrong with my tama? pm me!)

thanx 4 reading!!

dsw&A

Last edited by a moderator:
i no it's not much, but APPLE got a shovel and the king gave him 1500gp in 2 visits!! write again when somethin happens!! ^_^

here i am again.... nothing much, just some updates...

training [.........] 9/9 (yay!!)

intelligence:174

fasion:109

kindness:178

2years

15LB

16800points

that's all 4 now!!!

P.S: 19 people have read this, but no one has PMed me!! :) if u think it's bad, PM me and tell me how i could make it better!!

dsw&A

yay!!!! yesterday, my tamagotchi turned into a...........

you really want to know?ok.... read on....

a memetchi?

wrong!

a mametchi?

wrong again.

it was a.....

violetchi!! did u enjoy da suspence? hope u did!! :wub:

yeah, well, APPLE hasn't got a job yet, but still!! today she got visited by the king and was give love potion, pencil and a shovel!! some quick updates..

status

hungry:///

happy:///

training:[.........]9/9

intelligence:189

style:135

kindness:211

3years

36LB

i'll just fix that....

*3min later*

all better. just before this, we went to tamatown, and won 9900gp, and got a sumo for a souvenir from japan, a skirt and a shirt. she looks so cute in them!! i also found, to my dissapointment, that 29 people have visited my log, but still not a single PM!! did i do something wrong??????? plz help!!!

finally!! thank u ichigotchii soooooooooo much 4 sending me a post!! yepie!!! 39 views!! keep on viewing!!!!!!! thanx!!!!

well......... yesterday my dear APPLE got a job!! i wanted to be a hairdresser (the mini game looked kool) but it wasn't there, so i became a... baker!!! yay! i played the mini game alot and today i got a total pay of..... 5008 gp!!! wow!! i was taken by surprise. i'm playing with my tama now, so no status.... -_-

hey!! sozzy i haven't updated 4 a long time.(if any1 is reading it at all) i was buisy and sick. yesterday my APPLE got a new job. i wanted 2 be a fasion deisigner, but one of the said no. i wonder why! the lowest thing i had was intelligence, which was 209....is that too low or something?? crazy judges!! i wanted 2 be a hairdresser but the option wasn't there. so i became a ...... rockstar!!! ^_^ the mini game is fun. at tamatown, you can't seem 2 do anything. is it just me??

anyways, here is the status.

training:[.........]9/9

intelligence:213

style:391

kindness:233

gen 1

i'm off to tamatown, so bye for now!!

i just wentn to tamatown and got 9900 gp, and 10 items!!! ^_^ now APPLE has 18980gp!!

well..... :) i reset APPLE.i no, i no.... i feel like a murderer... but i had to. she had turned into a otokitchi and the matchmaker hadn't come and she ws 10. 10!! y didn't she come?? o well... now i have a boy name jelly. he is currently a harutchi. status:

training: [. ] 1/9

intelligence 11

fasion 17

kindness 0

gen 1

boy

19lb

2674gp

thats it 4 now...

i just remembered

jelly might go as well cos my tama's connecting doesn't work.... so i'm getting a exchange when they bring new ones in... :)

ok. i have neeeeewwwwws!!! sozzy i haven't updated, but i was studying.but now it's [SIZE=21pt]ALL OVER!!!!!!![/SIZE] yes, i had the selective test oday, and it feels so dang good!!!

anyway, jelly tranceformed like this:

tsubutchi ---> harutchi ---> young andoritchi ---> debatchi

o well, i thought that i'd get a mametchi because i had the most intelligence points, but i guess i din't take care ov it... but now my tamagotchi connects!!! and i'v got jelly and my friend's tama toffe as best friend but now they can be lovers bec jelly's an adult! yay!

hhhhhhhhhhheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!

well, as expected, jelly got married with toffe and now i have jelly's baby. well, not a baby anymore.... but now he (yes, i got another boy) is a teen. this is how it came.

tsubutchi--->harutchi--->young mametchi

yay! i have a good chance ov getting a mametchi!! see yaz!!!

ps: am i talkin to my self again???? cos.... no PM!! :mellow:

please close this log, 4 i have lost my v4, like my v1 and v3...

Latest posts

Back