The smell of permanent markers..

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Do you like the smell of permanant markers? xD

• Yish. It's awesome! I'd kill to smell one!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes, but I'm not obsessed with it.. O.o

• Sort of, I don't like or dislike it..

• Not really.. xD

• NO! I HATE IT! BAD MARKER!

• Don't know.

• Never smelled one (I suggest you do, then XD)

• What on earth is a permanent marker??

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think some people in here like the smell of gasoline because they don't have to pump their own XD
I used to like the smell until I started driving and had to start pumping my own gas. Now when I think gas station I think of standing outside in the cold holding a freezing piece of metal xP
petrol...permanent markers...ahhhhhhhhhh

im goofy enough as it is i think i no why lol but i don't smell them anymore lol:p

I hate the smell of petrol... probably for the same reason as SK.. ;)

Of course I think permanent markers smell nice - lots of us do :blink:

But I have got better things to do than sniff them (apart from which you might damage the delicate lining inside your nose)... and anyway I need to keep all the brain cells I already have alive - they have to last me until old age... :D

Permanent markers are a form of drugs and you can get high off the smell. I advise you don't smell permenent markers unless they're special ones like bluberry, apple and stuff like that.

Ug x_x I cannot take it, When I did one time (all the girls in thy Girl Scout troop said it smelt good) I practically fainted, it smells like Gas. That smell I cannot take, I feel like Im goina like get knocked unconcious when I do

I dont like the smell of them :ph34r:

BUT I LOVE THE SMELL OF NAIL POLISH!!! :ph34r: it smells great!!!... but i dont sniff it too much, cuz I think it's bad for me :ph34r:

I also like the smell of petrol :ph34r:

i personaly dont really like the smell.

its not REALLY bad but i dont things it the best smell in the world.

I've only smelt one once before. It's a bit of an odd smell really. (lol)

But some things like glue may smell nice but they could cause some serious damage to your body which you should watch out for. :huh:

-sk8er girl-

I like when my teacher takes off the lid off and writes with it! It's a cool smell but I'm not reaaaaly obsesed with it :rolleyes:

I like to smell the one from EXPO scents. The mint chocolate one smells gooood. Doesn't it make you high or something?

I hate some of the pens they use on overhead projectors x.x' A lot of them smell like rotting fish *shudders*
Heh... rotting fish... xD

I like expo markers. xD I like the word marker too... xDD

I like the smell of them.. but I don't stick them up my nose or anything o.o'
rofl they smell good but i wuldnt do that either ^.^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back