The Smileyface On Parent Site

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

anitaolsen

Reaction score
When I choose the book, then Family, Parent, then click 3 times with the B botton, then I see a smiley face next to the age of my old tama. But the smiley face is not smiling, it is showing :|

What does that mean? she is not happy? and how to change that face to a smiley face?

Anyone have any clue?

I have a version 3!

Here is a picture of it!

Last edited by a moderator:
That happened to me to I don't know what it is. Mabey it is for what the parent felt when it left always a :l Face. it's sad. :blink:

Indeed, but at least the smiley face was not looking like this:(

:blink: I miss you, April!

Good thing I know where you are,

and that you are still alive!

I... am not exactly sure what you are talking about, but I think it has to do with the parents friends?

Aha.. hm.. that could be, April has no friends.. but I do not know.

i think its how it felt the time when you last met/had it

I think im not sure but i think it means you have no freindship like go to the book and then go to freind you say it has no friends but if it does it will show the look the name and then pres b b again then you will see a smiley face that looks like this :| or two or three or so on until there is five hearts then a heart will appear beside your tama and the next day you will have ababy with that friend. :D :D :D

dat happened to me 2 i believe she wasnt very happy to leave my baby with me :D

i had a togetchi it was adorable

I'm absolutely sure that it's the friendship level it has with your parent... nevermind now I'm having doubts, but that seems what it is, what you described seems exactly like the friendship level with other tamagotchis, 1 face, then 2 faces, then 3 faces, then 4 faces is the friendship, then it can get 2 smiley faces and 2 hearts, then 4 hearts, but since it's a family member, and the smiley faces and hearts have to do with love and having an egg with the other tamagotchi, I'm not sure you can go that far.

^_^

I'm absolutely sure that it's the friendship level it has with your parent... nevermind now I'm having doubts, but that seems what it is, what you described seems exactly like the friendship level with other tamagotchis, 1 face, then 2 faces, then 3 faces, then 4 faces is the friendship, then it can get 2 smiley faces and 2 hearts, then 4 hearts, but since it's a family member, and the smiley faces and hearts have to do with love and having an egg with the other tamagotchi, I'm not sure you can go that far.
:D
verry logicol

I dunno, maybe it's just another symbol Bandai decided to put for age.

thats right.

it is just another symbol for age. and it would be very hard change the face to happy or sad at that resolution.

So the smiley face is just a symbol for age? oh well, guess that explained the smiley face..

*a wee bit dissapointed* :huh:

{close}

I just read, the smiley face next to my tama's age is:

Friendship Levels!

One Face- Acquaintance

Two Faces- Buddy

Three Faces- Friends

Four Faces- Good Friends

Two Hearts and Two Faces- Best Friend

Four Hearts- Partner

:D :D :D