The Society

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Amanda nodded, trying to put her whirling thoughts aside to focus on what she did best: reading people like a book. Frowning, she concentrated hard, but it was too much... Amanda's face fell, and she looked at the other two helplessly as she said four words she had never said before in her life:

"I can't read him."

Alex's face became distorted with shock. "What?.... Did you just say what I think you said?" she was so shocked, her attention was diverted.

Michael smirked and noticed Alex's attention was off him. He shot around her feet, hoping to send everyone else into a frenzy, giving him an opportune chance to run.

"I can't read him." Amanda repeated in a quiet voice, looking completly lost and, to be honest, a little scares. Then suddenly the gunshots shocked her back into the immediate action and she shook herself mentally, taking the safety off the gun. Oh, god.... "One move, guy, and I WILL shoot you."

Would she?

Alex stumbled back a bit, scowling. "Why you......" she muttered, still stressing the pressure on the trigger of her gun.

Michael scowled and this time aimed for Charlie. "Go ahead, shoot me. Now." he taunted.

Amanda's finger twitched for a moment, but she found herself hesitating. Oh, come on Amanda! He was Poisoned Food scum! That said... it didn't take long for Amanda to figure a way out of sorts. Her hand twitched and moved upwards to shoot out two of the light fixtures. And as they started to crash to the floor, Amanda ran.

Alex jumped back and covered her face to protect herself from any stray glass.

Michael yelled out when one of the light fixtures caught the back of his leg. He ignored it just as he had the cut, and ran.

"Sorry guys!" Amanda yelled as she continued to run, clutching the gun like her life depended on it. Hey, maybe it did. She kept running, taking a turning... only to run into Michael. Literally, run into him.

Charlie followed Michael

"You dare touch Alex or threaten her in any way I will kill you." He shot Michael in the hand.

Alex quickly brushed broken glass from herself and stood up shakily, running to follow after Charlie.

Michael cried out when his hand was shot and he dropped his gun, clutching his bleeding hand. He fell backwards when he ran into Amanda. "He sat up, not even trying to run, knowing he wouldn't be able to escape. "I knew this plan wouldn't work...."

Amanda made a small start and pointed her gun down at him. Well, it gave her an excuse to look at Michael's face. "Plan? What plan?" she demanded in a weaker voice than she would have liked.

Michael snickered and looked up at Amanda, resentment clear in his eyes. He was still clutching to his bleeding hand. He looked around nervously, as if expecting a bullet to drive through his skull at any moment. "Ha, as if I'll tell you."

Ah, now Amanda could read him... And when she did, it felt like her heart was sinking. Of course, she was stupid not to have expected this! He was with the rivals, of course he hated her! Amanda mentally shook herself, saying through gritted teeth "You're lucky you got me. I'm nicer than the other two. Tell me."

Michael's eyes were still darting around the area. He looked down at his hand and scowled. He snickered once more, meeting eyes with Amanda. "Give me one reason why I should tell you."

Amanda quickly scanned Michael over once again, more for her own benefit than for the purpose of reading him. She'd already done that. "Because... Whatever your plan was, it's already failed! And you know it!" Hopefully, playing on the pessimistic side she'd noticed to him would get him to spill...

"Targeting my pessimism... are we?" Michael growled. "I won't spill anything." he muttered. "Especially not to Spiked Drinks." He looked down, breaking his eye contact with Amanda.

Amanda was surprised and ever so slightly impressed that he'd picked up on what she was trying to do, but she continued on anyway. "Oh come on, you know I'm right though! There's about an 80% chance-" Only about 5%, actually. "- That I'll shoot you right now and everything will go even more to hell." She shrugged. "You could just make this a whole lot easier and give in..." So she didn't have to hurt him...

Charlie did an obvious trick.

"LOOK IT'S ANNABETH!" Hopefully Michael will look back proving Annabeth sent him on the job

Last edited by a moderator:
Michael thought this through. If he was shot, he wouldn't really care much. If Annabeth were here, she wouldn't have made herself so easily spotted. He saw through Charlie's plan and looked back up at Amanda with mock hurt in his eyes. "You wouldn't really shoot me... Would you?"

Alex ran up behind Charlie, seeing Michael and Amanda.

Charlie knew that wouldn't work.

"I would happily shoot you." He shot him near the ear missing him on purpose

Annabeth walked to the 50th floor of the busniess building to check things out then saw the seen. She saw the wounds on Michael and swore at Charlie.

"Hurt my team and you die. Simple as." She brought two guns out. "I'm invincible. Though I know Charlie has two guns I do too. That's an even match also Michael has a second gun. No mater how you look at it if on gets shot two others do too."

Alex stepped out from behind Charlie, holding her gun out. She grinned at Annabeth. "So this little scum is yours.... Why am I not surprised? I should have driven a bullet through his head ages ago."

Michael grinned when he heard Annabeth. "Good timing, Dear B." He reached into his jacket and swiftly pulled out his gun.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back