The sound on the tama-go

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Amarisje

Reaction score
Hi Everyone

I finally got my tama-go in the mail today!!!

It's working fine, but i only have 1 question.

The sounds isn't like the V6 that is very clearly and loud, it sounds more i don't know metallic????

Or could it be bad batteries (they are new???) or a bad tama ?

it's just something i was wondering about.

I have 4 Tama-Gos and they all have the same "more metallic" sounding beep, so there is nothing wrong with your Tamagotchi or its batteries! It just has a different-sounding beep from the other versions. My P2, Nano, and iD L make different beeps too. :)

I watched this youtube video:

//www.tamatalk.com/IB/applications/core/interface/js/spacer.png and the sound does sound VERY different from the V6. I think on the video it has a metallic sound. So I think you have a working model :) The Tamago to start with is cheap so I think that is part of the reason.

Cheap, cheap, lol, it has to work properly!! XD Nah it's a fun game, but it's so not needy, that it sometimes feels annoying.

He doesn't do anything XD

I've been searching on youtube too and i've also heard that the sound is the same :) or should i be :( now ?

Your Tama-Go is fine. I was worried about this phenomenon at first, too. Then I got a second Tama-Go and it has the same sound. I actually have grown to prefer the quieter beeping; it's a bit less ear-splitting. ;)

Yeah, when I first got my Tama-Go I noticed that too and was worried like you. My sister's was the same, so I decided it was fine, it just had a different sounding beep. :) I do agree with Amat Gotchi. It's kind of nice to have it a bit quieter. My v4.5 is waaaayy loud for me. I can hear it from across the room.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back