The start of REAL Tamagotchi hacking...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Tech Admin

I found this link to a guy who is starting work on some interesting tests to see if he can replicate a Tamagotchi onto an iPod or mobile phone...

Interesting...... I'll copy the files when available!

interesting.....i'll have 2 put that page in my favorites and study from it.

interesting.....i'll have 2 put that page in my favorites and study from it.
Same here.

BTW I can't believe both of us first posted here!

I went there it looked cool my dad has an iPod photo you know, and I can't believe that that's what a tamagotchi's inferred connector has silent sound when connection. Cool, all cool! Just simply amazing!

How very interesting. I will also bookmark it. I think he could find very intereting things.

Since my boyfriend bought his first tamagotchi to join me in my hobby (that's dedication for you), he has been talking about things like that. He thinks it wouldn't be too difficult to create an infrared device that hooks up to usb on the computer so that you could connect tamagotchis online if a program was created, like a tamanetwork, so that people could connect their tamagotchis across the country or world. This idea was brought up because I just relocated to california for school for 6 months. He also talked about the cell phone possibilities... what a smart guy, but he doesn't have the resources to do any prototypes. He mentioned that the people who do all the ps2 and other game console hacking could really do incredible things with the tamagotchi programs.

Since my boyfriend bought his first tamagotchi to join me in my hobby (that's dedication for you), he has been talking about things like that. He thinks it wouldn't be too difficult to create an infrared device that hooks up to usb on the computer so that you could connect tamagotchis online if a program was created, like a tamanetwork, so that people could connect their tamagotchis across the country or world. This idea was brought up because I just relocated to california for school for 6 months. He also talked about the cell phone possibilities... what a smart guy, but he doesn't have the resources to do any prototypes. He mentioned that the people who do all the ps2 and other game console hacking could really do incredible things with the tamagotchi programs.
I only wish I had the resources to pay for developing something like that... I'll say this much, if somebody can figure it out TamaTalk would be glad to host the "network" it runs on...

*dreams of a page you could visit then connect your tama to a USB infrared adapter to connect with others*

* JappyX also dreams about the same thing..

You [Ratstar] said he was thinking about mobile phones.. Have/Did you mention the Tamagotchi Keitai?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back