The story behind the life of the tama queen

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

fireworks2008

Reaction score
one day the queen of tamagotchis was born. she was such a wonderful baby! when she grew up into a teen, she was the most popular and beautiful girl in school. the king was a teen too, but since he couldent talk , he didnt know how to show his love for her, so he tried to .....

send her so many love notes, but still the queen loved the cutest boy in school , kuromemetchi. the king was really upset, he felt so bad that he was considered himself a nerd.

one day the king came to his friend's house. they had such a good time, but the best part of all was that his friend taught him to be popular, so that the queen would love him! the next day at school the queen and all the popular blondewads were around him " take me to the prom " hollerd one of the girls. the king said " back off blondewads , the queen is the one i really want" so he took the queen the the prom.

so when they were at the prom they saw everyone , the girls had dazzeling dresses , and the boys had sharp tux on. but out of everyone , they were the most beautiful ones. when the prom was over the king asked the queen in a note saying " will you mary me" the queen nodded her head, then the next day they were at a beautiful beach , with every single tama in tamatown! the queen was in a beautiful wedding dress, with roses. but then something out of the ordinary happend ...

ps. sorry i made up most of the story, i just kept getting new ideas!

The Kuromametchi jumped up and said,"I OBJECT!" He pointed at the Queen (Her name was Queen Lila Rose) and waved a note in the air,"LOOK AT THIS!"

An old tama read the note aloud. It said...

Kuro,

After you proposed to me last night, and I told you about my family's secret, I want to remind you that you must never EVER tell anyone that I'm not really the Queen. My plan is to first marry the king for his money, then divorce. After, we can be together forever.

Your Lila Rose.

P.S.- I discovered that I'm going to have an egg. However, I'm not sure if it's your's of the King's.

The queen died.

Her daughter (yeah, I know... kinda wierd...) Rosalina a nice Young Memetchi is now queen. She grew into Memetchi. She had a daughter Sebiretchi. Since she had a baby, she became old (but luckilly did not become Otokitchi) , died and became a beautiful angel, Ura Memetchi. She went to the stars (unlike her mother, because her mother commited suicide.) and was watching on her child, Sebiretchi. She was not born with a name (because before Rosalina can name her, she died. Sad! ;) She was going to be named Dino--as in Dinosaur)Dino was the new new queen. But still, Rosalina was still alive. In the stars somewhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back