the story of Bo-Bo and zim

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe besides ZAR it should be ZAP, as in ZAP you! (no offense).

Now lets say Zim said "What the?!" before he got captured okay kaymiles? :wacko:

But the masked Maskutchi suddenly blinked and went all fuzzy. He was evolving. tamagotchis thought he was going to be an oldie but he turned into Ojaritchi. The Ojaritchi went into a café and drunk a whole load of coffee. When he came out he felt sick and vomited. The whole city was flooded with chocolate and the Mothra died but...

BO BO AND ZIM WENT TO THE CHURCH AND PRAYED. THE EVIL OYAJITCHI (SPELL IT RIGHT) CAME IN AND ASKED FOR FORGIVENESS. NOTE: WHOEVER SAID MY TAMAGOTCHI'S HEAD GOT STUCK IN A TOILET, THATS HARSH.

...Then all of the sudden, the vomit *ewww*, disappeared and it looked like none of it ever happened...

And they all lived happily ever after NOT getting their heads stuck in toilets!!! :eek: <_< <_< :D :p

Mean while Bo Bo was weein his pants while Zim said 'but u dont wear pants!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!'

;) lol ;)

then they both started 2 laugh

:p ;)

Of course! I may be a boy but thats gross! :ph34r: :D (this is the secind time I used the hurl icon, even though thats gross too.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back