The story of Naruto

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

pikachu12

Reaction score
One day a boy named Naruto was walking down the streets of the Hidden Leaf Village. He was on his way 2 the academy. He walked, and walked. He finnally made it. He walked in class and Iruka Sensei greeted him with a smile.

"Today we will be working on our transformation jutsu" "TRANSFORMATION JUTSU!!!!" screamed Naruto. He picked Naruto to go first. "U will transform into the Hokage" Naruto transformed and he turned into a scrunchy face Hokage.

"NARUTO!! ENOUGH JOKING AROUND!!!" Screamed Iruka.

naruto was not joking around he just wasnt the best at trasformation when a bunch of sound ninja attacked the academy when...

when naruto woke up "it was only a dream" he thought and his life was back to normal ( as in he was in team 7 with kakashi and all that) and he realized he had the 3rd part of the chunin exams today "im up against...ummm... who was it again?" he said aloud when...

When Sakura and Sasuke jumped out of seperatly frightining the words of Naruto.Sakura laughed."You should of seen the look on your face NARUTO" Sakura laughed out."Naruto is so thoughtless"thought Sasuke."Naruto anything can frighten you"said Sasuke to Naruto."I AM NOT!!!!!!"yelled Naruto punching Sasuke in the face.But (of course)Sasuke dodged it."Very good Sasuke"said Kakashi.Then Kakashi jumped away.Someone jumped out scaring Naruto.It was......

Last edited by a moderator:
it was hinata who had a crazy look in her eye and she was lughing madly "are you drunk?" asked sakura

naruto and sasuke's faces: naruto > o_O sasuke > o_O

Tenten burst out of the door with a very important announcement to say.She said.....

Last edited by a moderator:
Tenten burst out of the door with an important announcement.She said...

sasuke screamed "but i want you to marry me!" "dude thats sick" said naruto "not as sick as wat im gonna do to you" Hinata said evil as she hovered over naruto

sasuke screamed "but i want you to marry me!" "dude thats sick" said naruto "not as sick as wat im gonna do to you" Hinata said evil as she hovered over naruto
Sorry ~*.:Elmo:.*~ but i seen Naruto and Sasuke fancys nobody.

Naruto screamed an fell to his knees.

"Has the whole world gone mad!!!" he screamed.

All the others suddenly stopped and looked at him with a dark grimace.

"um...." He said.

All the others pounced on him.

"AHHHHHHH!"

Naruto woke up gasping for air!

"oh.... it was just a dream.... again"

then he reached over to turn the lamp on so that he could see, but it was all the way on the other side of the bed (it was a twin size) and Sasuke was laying there!

"Hello Hot Stuff" Sasuke said.

Then Naruto....

Then Sakura came and said "Sasuke-kun I didn't know you were here!"

"SASUKE!!! YOU JUST MADE SAKURA - CHAN RUN AWAY!!!!!!!!!!!"exclaimed Naruto

"DID NOT!!!!!YOU DID!!!!!!!!" yelled Sasuke

So they decided to fight and wich one will win Sakura's love.

(Sakura loves Sasuke so she is obviusly gonna cheer for him)

Sakura then ran all the away back from wherever she was and then said in a girly voice,"I'm not your friend."To Sauske and Naruto.Then she ran away again.

Since Sakura was so lonely she made Rock Lee and Temari replacements.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back