The Story of Sakuratchi

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

memetchi <3

Reaction score
NOTE: Listen to

//www.tamatalk.com/IB/applications/core/interface/js/spacer.png while reading the story.This topic has Chapters 1-3.

Chapter 1

"Hurry! Quick, we must flee!" said a very worried voice. Angry shouts rose as they ran, light from a fire glowed making everything look red, fog made it very difficult for the two Tamagotchi couple too run. A father, and kind and merry face ran with his wife. The mother, whos face was kind, gentle, and wise ran with a baby in her arms. The baby was asleep, but the parents were restless.

Story1_1.png

The voices grew louder, footsteps can be more easily heard. Finally, voices were shouting, "Get them! The village shall be ours once we get them!" They grew closer and closer. Finally the Father said, "I'm afraid we don't have any time." "Oh, must we?" asked the dear Mother. "Yes, we must live our daughter here." The Mother hesitated, she wasn't willing to hide her daughter and die. Finally, she hid the baby in a log. "Y-you s-stay h-here..." said the Mother, sniffling. She and the Father stooped down, and gave a soft kiss on their beloved daughter, their final kiss. Suddenly, un-kind hands grabbed the Mother and Father. Desparate screams filled the forest. Soon, they vanished. The baby started to cry...

Chapter 2

The animals of the forest were curious to find a Tamagotchi baby in a log, they heard footsteps, and ran away. Finally a very kind voice came out of the woods. It was revealed as a little old hermit. A female hermit to be exact.

She found the baby in the log and was she was filled with such a caring and loneliness that she has never felt before. She took the baby and adopted her as her child.

For five years, the child lived in a merry hermits house. But she felt so lonely, but she never known why. One stormy night, the little girl woke up of the clapse of thunder. She went in the little hermits bedroom and said, "Mama, I'm scared." (she called the hermit her mom because she thought the hermit was her mom) "Really? Well come here right next to me, you can sleep with me tonight." said the tired hermit. The little girl climbed into the bed and snuggled in the blanket. After settling in she asked, "Mama, can you tell me a story?" The hermit thought and thought, finally, she decided to tell her about her real mama and papa. (Chapter 1)

As the hermit finished, the little girl sat silently. She was trying to hold her tears, like a big girl. But she couldn't hold them any longer, she cried and cried. Her crying was a like a sword, piercing your soul. The hermit felt like she was about to cry herself. The girl finally choked a out a sentence, saying: "W-why d-didn't y-you t-tell m-m-me??

"You weren't ready to hear the story yet.." said the hermit in such a gentle voice.

"B-b-b-but... She couldn't finish her sentence, the thought struck her again, she cried all night, till her tears were dry.

Story2_2.png

The hermit tried to comfort her all night, singing lullabies so sweet that you would fall asleep instantly. But the little girl was so filled with sorrow, that she couldn't fall asleep. It was one of the longest nights she has ever encountered.

--------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 3

Several years passed by after the hermit told her what had become of her parents. She became a very pretty Tamagotchi, but she was still filled with sorrow and lonelyness. The little was getting old, one day, she had an illness. The girl knew that she was going to die, she wept and wept. Before the hermit died, she called the girl and told her her last words.

"Child, y-you must go and live in another place.. This little house is no place for a pretty girl like you.."

"No, I'm staying here w-with y-ou.."

"Y-you c-can't, C-child. G-go t-to a place in Flower Hills P-park, t-there i-is a kind Tamagotchi t-there that can take care o-of y-y-you..."

"But, who?"

"F-f-flower__"

Story3_3.png

The hermit could not finish her sentence. The girl wept at the edge of the bed. Losing her family and a dear friend, she buried the hermit and sat down quietly. After a while, she rose, packed up all of her belongings(including all the food and water in the house), and set off to Flower Hills Park... ...as the hermit has described to her.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back