The Summoning

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sweet Kandi

Reaction score
I just finished reading this book, and am wondering if anyone else has read it.

I thought it was amazing personally. Better than Twilight, although so many hate that book xP

For those who don't know anything about it, it's about a girl named Chloe Saunders who can see ghosts.

The basic storyline is as follows:

"My name is Chloe Saunders and my life will never be the same again.

All I wanted was to make friends, meet boys, and keep on being ordinary. I don't even know what that means anymore. It all started on the day that I saw my first ghost - and the ghost saw me.

Now there are ghosts everywhere, and they don't leave me alone. To top it all off, I somehow got myself locked up in Lyle House, a "special home" for troubled teens. Yet the home isn't what it seems. Don't tell anyone, but I think there may be more to my housemates than meets the eye. The question is, whose side are they on? It's up to me to figure out the dangerous secrets behind Lyle House... before it's skeletons come back to haunt me."

Like I said, this is an amazing book. I fully recommend it to anyone who's interesting in ghosts and other paranormal things.

This book is the first in the Darkest Powers trilogy. Now I'm waiting for the second book to come out xP May '09.

I finished reading this about a month ago --- it was insanely good, I can't wait 'till The Awakening comes out.

They left it off with such a cliff hanger >_<

And indeed, it's ten times better than Twilight x_x

I finished reading this about a month ago --- it was insanely good, I can't wait 'till The Awakening comes out.

They left it off with such a cliff hanger >_<

And indeed, it's ten times better than Twilight x_x
Oh my god I know XD

Left it right at the beginning of a conversation. That made me so mad, lol.

It pissed ticked me off.

Hugely.

D:

And then they left like a three month gap until you could read again.

Cliffhangers are one of the things I hate the most :[

Latest posts

Back