The Suprizing Adventures of Five Girls

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

spongebobiac

June 2009 Contest Winner
Reaction score
Once there were four 15 year old girls, and an annoying 8 year old sister. There was Stephanie; the smart one, Jamie; the sporty one, Clara; the serious one, Megan; the goth one, and Kelsy; Megan's annoying little 8 year old sister. So, now that you know who's in the story, let's start it! Let's see... I guess I'll start at thier high school...

The bell had just rang and the girls were on thier way to thier lockers. "Wow... That math class was a killer." said Jamie "I didn't think numbers could go that high..." "Of course they can! They're infanet!" Said Stephanie. "Oh, come on, Steph" innterupted "Just because you are the smartest of us doesn't mean that the rest of us are stupid... Jamie was being sarcastic. I would think hanging out with me you would recocnize sarcasem when you hear it."

TO BE CONTINUED BY YOU!

stephanie grew angry and she felt bad. so the next day Jamie, Clara and Megan went to stephanie house. they stood out side her door and they said sorry. but she still didn't listen to them! so she got angry and said i'm never gonna be your friend ever again!!

stephanie grew angry and she felt bad. so the next day Jamie, Clara and Megan went to stephanie house. they stood out side her door and they said sorry. but she still didn't listen to them! so she got angry and said i'm never gonna be your friend ever again!!

(You triple-posted)

They met another girl. Her name was Tiffany. Tiffany was very girly and very pretty. She had long, fiery red hair, brown eyes, white shoes, and a yellow dress.

Tiffany was as annoying as Megan.

They teamed up to make Stephanie feel bad.

"Oh, come on, Steph" innterupted "Just because you are the smartest of us doesn't mean that the rest of us are stupid... Jamie was being sarcastic. I would think hanging out with me you would recocnize sarcasem when you hear it."
I meant to put interrupted Megan. typo, sorry.

But Clara decided not to hurt Stephanie and managed to become her Stephs again.But Tiffany lived next door to Clara and tried to get her to do things like steal Stephs diary or to tell her secrets to Clara.But Clara stood firm, and told Tiffany to buzz off.Little serious Clara was beggining to becom strong and determined and then Tiffany started to tell lies about her to the others like Clara was going to steal Megans boyfriend Martin, or she had stolen Jamies fave running shoes, when really, Tiffany had.So the rest of the gang teamed up on Clara and Steph.But Steph had a plan.....

Her plan was to fly to China for no apparent reason. Clara asked why and Steph said to buy chinese books and say stuff at them and no one would know what I will be saying. Steph laughed so much.

But then she found some in a second hand shop and didn't fly to China.They had a lot of fun, and Tiffany stole Claras diary, to read it to the others.It was terrible, because Clara had written her deepest darkest secret which was that she slept with a teddy called Mr Tedopaulos

She found out Tiffany wet the bed, Jamie thought that Kelsy was sweet and Megan fancied the Maths supply techer Mr Fearon !When Tiffany Jamie and Megan were teasing her, she said "I know it's babyish to sleep with a teddy, but worse to wet the bed, isn't it Tiff?" Jamie laughed....

the next day tiffany was on a date....WITH STEPH'S BOYFRIEND!!!When the were right about to kiss...{steph is under the tabel(spelling error)}Steph shaked the table Tiffany's drink spilled on her dress.the next day.........................

went out with Jamies boyfriend!Jamie found out and joined Steph and Claras side.Now it was just Megan and Tiff.

Soon Megan saw the mean side of Tiffany. But she couldn't escape. Tiffany had taken her to her palace and made Megan a slave. Then..........

... Megan took Tiffany's laptop and wrote to Clara, Stephanie, and Jamie.

The message read:

"CLARA! STEPHANIE! JAMIE!

Help!!

Tiff locked me in her palace and made me a slave!! I can't escape!! I found out that Tiffany is mean but she won't let me go!!!

Please come to Tiff's castle immediately!!"

"Oh no!" gasped Clara. "We've got to rescue Megan!"

"But what if she traps us?" asked Stephanie.

"Oh, you mean Tiffany? Well, she won't be able to, not if we've got the police right behind us!! My dad is a police officer, and he'll do anything for us!!" said Jamie.

They went to the police station, and explained their problem.

"...So we need your help," finished Clara.

"So, we will help you," said the police, and they all flew to Tiffany's castle...

But Tiffs guards took the police men and disarmed them.They caught Jamie and Steph, but Clara got away, as she was the fastest, even though Jamie was the sporty one.She found Tiff walking in the grounds, and snuck up behind her.Then she hit her round the head with her fist and knicked her out.She took the keys to the dungeon and let the others out.

They got the guards arreseted but Tiff got away.They found Megan, and even though Clara had rescued them, Megan said "Why didn't you come for me first Clara?You are so dumb, I would have come 4 u first." Then Stephsaid "At lest she got the keys, and she couldn't have come for u without the keys." Megan looked embarrased.....

Marched up to the restraunt which they were eating at and yelled, "What do you think you are doing...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back